9 Days Left?

Right now, it's 10:04 am in France, from the notifications I got from MSNBC, the LHC is operational and everything seems to be totally normal. No tears through the fabric of space-time, no ET asking to see my leader (too bad, my boss was in the office yesterday) or inviting me to escape to the mothership.

Well, **** ****, I am going to have to pay state taxes on the 15th!!

Right now, it's 10:04 am in France, from the notifications I got from MSNBC, the LHC is operational and everything seems to be totally normal. No tears through the fabric of space-time, no ET asking to see my leader (too bad, my boss was in the office yesterday) or inviting me to escape to the mothership.

Well, **** ****, I am going to have to pay state taxes on the 15th!!

Strange. When you wrote this it was even suppose to be active... still had 10 minutes.

OK so guys, I haven't read anything about this because I find science boring (although I probably wouldn't if I could be bothered to read about that this thing actually is), but I just wanted confirmation that this definately is not going to harm us/kill us/end the world? DEFINATELY? Lol, it's just it'll happen at 7am here in England & I'll be tucked up in bed asleep :) Oh & also, I'd rather not die to be honest :/ I only got with my new girlfriend today! (Y)

----------------

Now playing on iTunes: The Killers - Sam's Town [Live from Abbey Road - Sawdust]

via FoxyTunes

Well I am guessing you are still alive as the LHC hasn't killed you and I am also guessing you are still as ignorant.

Strange. When you wrote this it was even suppose to be active... still had 10 minutes.

I saw one newspaper post an article that it has been a success 40 minutes before it had started, I guess they were just trying to get the internet traffic.

Edited by General Disarray

Well I am guessing you are still alive as the LHC hasn't killed you and I am also guessing you are still as ignorant about science.

Fixed that for you ;) I'm not ignorant about most other things, just science ;) It's not my fault I find it boring lol. A lot of people find programming boring & are therefore ignorant about programming, but I don't complain :)

----------------

Now playing on iTunes: Slade - ###### On Feel The Noize

via FoxyTunes

From what I understand, they've fired off the particles, but now are trying to steer them to collide. Only then will things start to get interesting.

That means I still have time to finish this spaceship I'm building. I'm taking pairs of each animals with me. Hmm... On second thoughts, maybe only a pair of cats.

• 3 weeks later...
From what I understand, they've fired off the particles, but now are trying to steer them to collide. Only then will things start to get interesting.

That means I still have time to finish this spaceship I'm building. I'm taking pairs of each animals with me. Hmm... On second thoughts, maybe only a pair of cats.

Better yet, take a pair of women. ;):D