22-Year-Old Auctions Off Virginity to Pay for College

Why, do you think she's been raped? Just because all the guys who see her think she's good looking doesn't necessarily make her more likely to have had sex.
It doesn't necessarily mean she had sex, but it does mean she's more likely to have had sex. Hm, good-looking 22-year old virgins... not that common. :D

For all the people who are saying the pic is fake: Clearly you have never known girls with just TOO MUCH makeup. I have seen grisl like that.

Why, do you think she's been raped? Just because all the guys who see her think she's good looking doesn't necessarily make her more likely to have had sex.

She may well be a virgin, just good looking and most girls, but not all, tend to loose it earlier than 22.

I agree that if she is a virgin, then she probably will regret it.

However she can always say no, and hopefully she doesn't end up with anybody dangerous.

well i searched ebay and found nothing, so its probably fake or over :)

Read the story. eBay denied her.

And for those of you doubting the legitimacy of the pic, I guess you guys have never of lighting.

Oh please, like sex is really a mystical thing that you care so much about.

You can call her an expensive ######, I call her a smart businesswoman, albeit one not concerned with what others think for doing something many would consider disgusting.

She is free to do what she wants.

I just don't believe in mixing sex & money.

And it's not due to some 'religious' upbringing.

Sex can be mystical, but it doesn't always have to be.

I think guys would be very foolish to shell out thousands of dollars for 1 night of sex.

Sex, to me, should be innocent fun between willing people.

Not measured in dollars.

You are all entitled to your own opinions -- as am I. ;)

For all the people who are saying the pic is fake: Clearly you have never known girls with just TOO MUCH makeup. I have seen grisl like that.

you mean she actually looks like that in real life? i think that if i saw her for real i'd want to unsee her immediately...

She is free to do what she wants.

I just don't believe in mixing sex & money.

And it's not due to some 'religious' upbringing.

Sex can be mystical, but it doesn't always have to be.

I think guys would be very foolish to shell out thousands of dollars for 1 night of sex.

Sex, to me, should be innocent fun between willing people.

Not measured in dollars.

You are all entitled to your own opinions -- as am I. ;)

+1. That's almost exactly what I was going to say :p

A girl over here already did that in the UK. It was actually a student from uni in Bristol. She was a lesbien and offered herself to pay for her debts. She had a girlfriend who was ok with it. Can't remember her name I think it was Reid.