22-Year-Old Auctions Off Virginity to Pay for College

virgin-b.jpg

She might be worth the 1K if she is indeed a virgin. I wouldn't care how awkward she was, I'd hit it in three positions. (Y)

first of all i heard shes doing it as some 'experiment' to see how much it could possibly go for.

secondly, she will spend time, discuss nad talk with guy to 'know him better'

thirdly, she says its to empower women to decide and choose what they want to do

fourthly lol, i think shes doing her Masters (MA) Degree and this is part of her thesis ?

Fifthly, she is indeed a ######. who admitted on live tv that she was engaged in other sexual acts but not sex itself!

Sixthly, She is a ######.

Sevently, I am teh Pwn.

Eightly, You are teh lose.

Ninethly, Wat a rip off

Tenthly, $3.7 million /500 = teh win

She cant be a virgin, shes up herself, thinking shes "all that"

Read carefully dear: Youre very ordinary looking, get over yourself, i wouldnt touch you if you paid ME to sleep with you

and nothing says im innocent and a virgin like running this whole disgusting thing via some chicken ranch....

Youre a frickin idiot, do the world a favour and kill yourself

One of those "only in america" stories, could only happen there because everyone in america thinks theyre special and want to be a celebrity

Youre a *special bunch :)

* and when i say special i mean mental

Is there any tread left on the tyres or is it like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

Zing! Family Guy is great. But yeah...that's quite expensive...I wanna know who the top bidder is, that can afford that kind of money.

In all honesty if i could confirm she was a virgin and didn't have to wear a condom I would pay a couple hundred bucks to tap that a@@...but 3.7 mil? Good god talk about regret as soon as you blow your load. That money could feed a starving village for a eons.

standards4wn.jpg

Neowin needs it's own Studman69. If I knew the Shop, I would do it... can anyone help a geek out and shop that pic and the caption to a Neowin page?

holy scheiss! little pricey, she's not that hot, why not get some 5g/nighters and have a blast for more then 1 night with several experienced ho hos, perhaps join the mile high club with several chicks in a zero gravity simulation? lol

Edited by Zilos

I'm willing to guess that she is far more attractive than any "woman" you naysayers could ever attract, with or without money involved. Also, some of you really, really need to learn how to spell and type properly. If you intend to share your commentary with others, you have an obligation to all those who will read your words to make sure that they are properly capitalized, spelled correctly, and that your grammar is flawless. Anything less than this indicates a lack of intelligence, thus immediately stripping of value anything that you bothered to bang out on your fancy keyboard.

As an afterthought, anyone that would ever take the time to type "Sevently, I am teh Pwn" should immediately do him/herself in, as that is, doubtlessly, the most embarassing and ignorant thing I have read in many years. If there were actually a God, people like that wouldn't exist, because they would be proof that an omnipotent being failed.

Edited by Cramshanateen

her head isnt the same shade as her body....

She could just have really strong lighting (u know, the hollywood lighting effect.... makes you look like a ghost even if you aren't).

Neowin needs it's own Studman69. If I knew the Shop, I would do it... can anyone help a geek out and shop that pic and the caption to a Neowin page?

Man, some people here seriously insecure about sexuality here, what is this, the Middle East? Her body, she can do what she sees fit with it. Anyone here wanna post a photo of yourself so that the Internet Hordes can see how much better you are?

post-17075-1232004996_thumb.jpg