Windows Live Wave 3 Out

They have reduced the number of characters in your nickname. Its pathetic.

Only 10-15 year olds need more than 20/25 characters for their Display Name.

Only 10-15 year olds need more than 20/25 characters for their Display Name.

Well sorry for being so young. I'll try to get older more quickly shall I? I have had the same nickname since Windows Messenger 6 so it is highly frustrating.

Can someone who is on the beta program (ie connect) ask for the ability to import calendars from file... It messed up when first importing my calendar (from windows calendar on vista) and now i can't get it to import again. I have a .ics file which windows calendar exported but there is no way to import it into the calendar on wlmd... :(

?

Older final products yes.

You will need to uninstall any Betas (I had WLM 9 beta which I uninstalled after reading as such on Liveside)

i dont liek how the message area of the chat window doesnt have a proper boarder... and those bullet points :no:

The rest looks pretty good though.

Can anyone post a screenshot of how it looks with vista + glass??

You could just hide the pictures... Move your mouse into the blank area between the images and you'll see the divider.

Yeah I know but I do like having the pics there as I can pick convos out at a glance then. Surely they can put that space to the left to use in a manner that allows the pics still to display.

another niggle is clicking the mail icons taking me to msn.com rather than my inbox like the old jan/feb 9.0 beta did.