[Official] Resistance 2

• 3 weeks later...

I just picked this up two days ago, so far I have only been playing the single player part of this. If anyone is playing this I would love to get some co-op action. Feel free to add me, my psn name is Bertlezat.

I just got it - freakin sweet. 60 mp kicks ass. :D

I need some advice, on the first couple of missions, their are two drones covered with a blue shield. As you progress, you have to go some underwater thing, but I keep dying there. What am I doing wrong?

Yeah a few days after Christmas, maybe even boxing day, I'm gonna make a topic about trying to get 8 Neowinians doing a run through Co-Op mode!

I think it should be a good laugh, everyone will be in good spirit!

I'll leave it till after Christmas to see if anyone gets R2 on Christmas day. Seeing as trying to arrange a clan match in the 360 forums with some folk is hard enough, trying to get 8 people together in the PS3 forum will probably be hectic :(

LOL.

It's easy enough to get people in, everyone must be connected somehow. Just make a party and everyone follows the leader. I'm working 11-5 Boxing Day, I have no clue about other days though.

I haven't played Resistance 2 in a week or two...been playing Viking: Battle for Asgard. I bet most never thought they'd hear that said.

Woo I got the game today, pity there isn't a dedicated gamer thread for xmas presents, I feel that we in the gamers hangout are like a small community in the larger Neowin community, but maybe that's just me.

Played the first two levels before having to go for dinner with the gf and her family.

I died more often than I thought I would on normal, maybe it's because I haven't played a good few FPS games for a while.

So I got my console back yesterday and tonight when I got home I loaded up Resistance 2 to play a co-op match. Well apparently my save file was corrupt and it wiped my co-op data. I had a level 26 spec ops. I was working on getting that trophy. So now I have to work my way back up again.

I picked this up today in PC World for ?30. I also bought the wireless headset for ?19.99 so I will be up for playing some co-op fo'sho!

Bought a few other games too, Condemed 2 (?9.97), Dead Space (?19.97), and also got Everbodys Golf (?9.97) for free, as the cashier didnt scan it and put it in the bag, lovely Xmas present from him I thought lol.

Also bought Lost Odyssey on 360 for ?4.97 & picked up some Real Triggers for ?1.99.

Edited by Scazza

Got Resistance 2 for christmas, played it through already, loved every minute. Everything was good if not better than the first. Sh**ted myself when the Leviathen started throwing me about!

Gonna have to pull myself away from CoD4 for a bit of R2 online mayhem!