[Official] PS3 Game Sharing

By the way, if someone has SSHD (Super Stardust HD), please share it with CY:G (he has some stuff to trade if needed)

I promised him I would, but it seems the quota is indeed 5 people INCLUDING yourself, not 5 people on top of yourself which I thought :(

"This PS3 system cannot be activated. This content cannot be used. 5 PS3 Systems are already activated for your account. To activate this system, you must first deactivate another PS3 system."

Message he gets with my account.

So someone, be nice, share with him please, to save my ass at least LOL ;)

Sorry again man, but I'm sure someone nice enough will come along and help out (Y) We have a lot of members in here!

My list,

Accounts "Audioboxer" is shared to

Account currently shared with 4/4 systems

+Sethos

+DrunknMunky

+Dirk

+MightyJordan

Green = Activated

Red = De-activated

Accounts "Audioboxer" is part of

+Dirk

Green = Activated

Red = De-activated

If anyone deactivates I'll open up the spot for someone else, until then, my ships full.

I just done a first come first served.

Edited by Audioboxer

So lets say I give someone Wipeout, can we both play online at the same time together with the same copy??

By the way, if someone has SSHD (Super Stardust HD), please share it with CY:G (he has some stuff to trade if needed)

Oi, CY:G, I thought we had a deal?

So lets say I give someone Wipeout, can we both play online at the same time together with the same copy??

Yes, the game allows sub accounts to have their own presence online.

For example, you have your DL account on your PS3, and also your daughters uhhhh CL (:p) on your PS3.

Both of you are allowed your own private/personal online presence.

(I don't know if you actually have a daughter DL, just used a family member as an example)

I cannot promise anything soon as I am still working, but I will share soon enough. (And I have Super Stardust minus the latest add-on)

And thanks AB, that is awesome. (Y)

I cannot promise anything soon as I am still working, but I will share soon enough. (And I have Super Stardust minus the latest add-on)

And thanks AB, that is awesome. (Y)

(Y)

Just remember you can have 4 people on-board sharing under your DL account.

If you want any of them to be removed, they need to de-activate themselves. To do that they need to sign into your account on their PS3, and deactivate under account management. Once they do so, anything of yours they've downloaded won't play, but you'll have a slot free again.

If you lose touch with people you shared with, reports are Sony customer service can de-activate accounts at their end.

You yourself can be on as many share lists as you can get onto ;)

Just remember, the account you create to enter in the sign in details of your friend sharing with you must remain on your PS3 - It acts as authentication for the downloads you get through them. It might mean you have a few accounts under the users XMB icon, but what does that matter? If your main is on auto-login, you'll never see them anyway.

You do not need to sign in as/use the temp account you made to download the content, to actually play it - ANY account on the PS3 can access the content. Chances are your friend who shares with you will want to change their password back to something private anyway after you've downloaded your games.

As I mentioned earlier, once you've actually started downloading a game, it will remain in/carry on downloading under the PS3 download management anyway. So if you plan on sharing all 9GB of Siren with someone, don't fret, you don't need to let them remain signed in for the "x" amount of hours it will take.

All they need to do is login as you, go into the store, and stick everything they want in "background downloading", then that's it. You can sign back into your account, and change your password.

edit: Final note, also remember, you can only share the content YOU'VE actually bought.

That pretty much sums it up, hope everyone has fun sharing games with each other ;) :)

Edited by Audioboxer

I'll share Super Stardust with you CY:G for Siren?

Let me know if you're interested :)

lol @ sethos, so do I :p *stares back then blows kiss*

:|

Anywayyyyy :rofl:

Hey Sethos/Drunkn, did you both download the 200kb Wipeout unlock file yeah?

Dirk downloaded Wipeout from me and I think he forgot to download it, now it says 5 systems are in use and won't let him download it :/

I'll share Super Stardust with you CY:G for Siren?

Let me know if you're interested :)

lol @ sethos, so do I :p *stares back then blows kiss*

:|

Anywayyyyy :rofl:

Think you might be too late m8, I've just downloaded Pixel Junk Eden from CY:G.

He's current rummaging around in my account :p scary buiness.

Hey Sethos/Drunkn, did you both download the 200kb Wipeout unlock file yeah?

Dirk downloaded Wipeout from me and I think he forgot to download it, now it says 5 systems are in use and won't let him download it :/

****, please be reading this, CY:G (or spot the unlock file, and be smart enough to download it)

Think you might be too late m8, I've just downloaded Pixel Junk Eden from CY:G.

He's current rummaging around in my account :p scary buiness.

****, please be reading this, CY:G (or spot the unlock file, and be smart enough to download it)

What unlock file, i think thats only for Wipeout, anyone knows????

Aw man lol. This sucks. I tried downloading it before I messaged you and it still wouldn't let me.

Yeah for some reason you're de-activated :/

You definitely left the temp account alone yeah? And you're definitely signed in under it yeah?

CY:G is having a look at my account under his PS3 just now. He's the only one who tried logging in after you!

Yeah for some reason you're de-activated :/

You definitely left the temp account alone yeah? And you're definitely signed in under it yeah?

CY:G is having a look at my account under his PS3 just now. He's the only one who tried logging in after you!

Yea I still have the temp account. But it signed me out of your account.

Yea I still have the temp account. But it signed me out of your account.

And when you sign back in it says inactive yeah?

edit: CY:G's account isn't active, meaning the 4th PS3 should be yours Dirk! :/