[Official] PS3 Game Sharing

It did do you want me to try again?

Delete the temp account and create a new one.

Use my email address and the password with it, then go into the store and try to download.

Hey Sethos/Drunkn, did you both download the 200kb Wipeout unlock file yeah?

Dirk downloaded Wipeout from me and I think he forgot to download it, now it says 5 systems are in use and won't let him download it :/

Yeah, I downloaded the 100kb (!!!! :p ) 'Full Game Unlock' file.

Just to update the Warhawk info. Not only does it use the 24hr account rule, you can only play the game when using the original account that bought it. So even after you share it with someone, you have to let them use your account.

Just thought I'd add that bit of info so it can be updated on the first page or whatever (Y)

Just to update the Warhawk info. Not only does it use the 24hr account rule, you can only play the game when using the original account that bought it. So even after you share it with someone, you have to let them use your account.

Just thought I'd add that bit of info so it can be updated on the first page or whatever (Y)

Ohhhh, Mr. Semi Share :laugh:

No luck. It says the same thing.

... Sigh.

What does this mean has happened to the activation then?

If it was active for you to download Wipeout, then not afterwards.

Only people who have downloaded on my account

You

DrunknMunky

Sethos

MightyJordan

CY:G tried but he said it came up saying all 5 activations used (he tried after you had started downloading).

Can you download anything else from the store?

Thanks for the trade CY:G, every thing is working great this end. :)

Game sharing! Who knew? ****ing great idea! :) And MS have the cheek to charge 800 points just to change you nick!

Thanks for the trade CY:G, every thing is working great this end. :)

Game sharing! Who knew? ****ing great idea! :) And MS have the cheek to charge 800 points just to change you nick!

haha your welcome, man im having a blast with Stardust HD, thanks!!!!

Ohhhh, Mr. Semi Share :laugh:

Yeah yeah I know lol. But still, it's only to check the game out for a few hours to see if I like it. Would be crap if this was a proper swap like the others tonight.

King has a retail copy of the game too and says he'll sell it for ?15 if I like it. Not gonna be able to try it out until I get home tomorrow night though. Too tired for it tonight.

It let me download Wipeout again but that is it. I tried Siren but the same message came up.

When you go to download Wipeout is the option of a 200kb file not there as well?

It is right there under it but it won't let me download it. This sucks. lol.

If your PS3 isn't active any more then who's is?

I'm probably gonna need to phone Sony and de-activate everyone...

Maybe try de-activating your own PS3 account, then trying to activate mine on your PS3?

Or even just turning on/off the PS3?

I'll try helping in the morning man, I got uni in like 9 hours, gotta get some sleep.

Sorry about whatevers happening, but I have no idea :/

If only you had downloaded that damn unlock file at the same time haha, but we'll get this sorted (Y)

I'll leave my PSN password what it's at just now, and you can try everything you can think of to get stuff downloading! Even changing the password about, but if you do, remember what you change it to :laugh:

Alright man I'll try. Thanks again.

Yea none of that worked. Hopefully we will get it sorted out tomorrow.

Edited by Dirk

Alright man I'll try. Thanks again.

Yea none of that worked. Hopefully we will get it sorted out tomorrow.

Okay plan. I just de-activated my system.

Go in and download that 200kb file and install it, then de-activate afterwards and see if it plays!

Does this also work for games that were not bought online, but rather the physical Blu-Ray copies? And if someone feels like sharing WipEout HD, please send it this way. :D

Okay plan. I just de-activated my system.

Go in and download that 200kb file and install it, then de-activate afterwards and see if it plays!

Ok I went and downloaded it and it worked fine. Then I went and deactivated my system and tried playing again and it gives me the thing about missing a key again. Do you want me to go activate my system again and see if you can activate yours?

Does this also work for games that were not bought online, but rather the physical Blu-Ray copies? And if someone feels like sharing WipEout HD, please send it this way. :D

Only for downloaded games unfortunately, and not all of them at that, such as Warhawk.

Ok I went and downloaded it and it worked fine. Then I went and deactivated my system and tried playing again and it gives me the thing about missing a key again. Do you want me to go activate my system again and see if you can activate yours?

Yeah activate again and ill see if my PS3 works

Ok. I'm activated and signed out of your name and it works. Let me know. Also thanks for staying up a little while longer and helping me.

Ok. I'm activated and signed out of your name and t works. Let me know. Also thanks for staying up a little while longer and helping me.

Nah, now I'm blocked out of playing my games :/

An invites gone missing or screwed up somewhere.

CY:G said it definitely didn't work for him, and it worked for you downloading Wipeout, then stopped :/

Enjoy some Wipeout just now whilst I sleep, but I'm probably going to have to phone Sony and try to get them to reset my PS3 now.

I'll sort something out tomorrow.