Racing Days

Rampage

Snails (like Worms)

Tomb Raider

ZioGolf 2

Where did you get the HP 49G Emulator?

There is one here, but it sounds different than the one I have:

http://www.hpcalc.org/hp49/pc/emulators/

I like the Axim, it's probably the best value for your money; not as small as the 1910 or V35, but you have dual slots, a nice screen and good battery life.

Cool, which emulator there did you use? I have the actual 48S, 48SX, 48GX calculators... the emulation is just cool for the 49g, I have the one on my notebook and desktop though. :)

Well Dell can keep it, Went I buy Pocket PC I want to pick it up see what it can do play with it before I buy it. That is why I got a HP because it was in the store. If Dell want my MONEY they better put it in the store. I'm thinking about getting a new Pocket PC and it is going to be the new HP one.

Well, Dell offers free shipping, no taxes and you have 30 days full money back return policy. Most stores won't let you return PDA's once you open it.

Cool, which emulator there did you use? I have the actual 48S, 48SX, 48GX calculators... the emulation is just cool for the 49g, I have the one on my notebook and desktop though. :)

Here is a screenshot of it, the one on the hpcalc site sounded like it displayed the program in a horizontal format, the one I have displays it verticaly, I think I got it off of a newsgroup, but it's free under the GNU license anyway. Here's a screenshot, the program is pretty cramped because they had to fit all the buttons on there. I have a 48SX and I had a 48GX (which I've lost :( ), but I use my TI-89 for most of my schoolwork.

post-55-1048440685.jpg

Dell Axim 300Mhz w/:

1 128mb SD card(that's where I install my programs)

1 512mb CF card(mp3's baby!)

Linksys Wireless CF card when not using my mp3 card

Installed Programs:

Launcher

Acrobat

AlarMe

Resco File Explorer

PocketNAV

Remover

VNC Viewer

Pocket Streets 2002

IP config for Pocket PC

Monopoly

Hack Master(overclocked my Dell to 400Mhz)

Battery Pack 2003

Well Dell can keep it, Went I buy Pocket PC I want to pick it up see what it can do play with it before I buy it. That is why I got a HP because it was in the store. If Dell want my MONEY they better put it in the store. I'm thinking about getting a new Pocket PC and it is going to be the new HP one.

Dell does have 'stores' (can't walk out with products tho) - I went to one and played with an Axim before I bought it - had to go all the way to Philadelphia tho - there only in the big cities.

I've got Dell X5 400mhz, installed a whole bunch of games, 802.11b card, 128mb CF(programs install, MP3s), 16mb SD (for school word documents), planning to get 1gb card once they come down in price..

About a 2 months ago I didn't have a credit card yet, so I bought a Sony Clie SJ20....I have an extra 32MB memory stick on it.

I mainly use the thing as a planner and ebook reader. I have a chess game on it and bejewled, ....forgot about Dope Wars. The one app that I like is the Pocket Gourmet, it was a demo that came with the Clie, but basically it has a dictionary of all the different types of food on it, in case you end up at a restaurant and don't know what a specific food is on the menu.

Dell does have 'stores' (can't walk out with products tho) - I went to one and played with an Axim before I bought it - had to go all the way to Philadelphia tho - there only in the big cities.

Also, Dell is going to start having demos at Sears stores...you still order it online, but you can use their equipment at Sears to be sure it's what you want.

I own several PDA's.

PalmOS Based

- Palm m100 (mothballed)

- Palm m105 (mothballed)

- Palm m125 (unknown/MIA)

- Palm m505 (mothballed)

- Palm m515 (primary PDA)

- Handspring Visor (mothballed)

- Sony CLIE SL-10 (mothballed)

- Sony CLIE N760C (MP3 / Sony Digital Camera editor)

PocketPC Based

- None

The N760C may act as a portable MP3 player with a high res screen, but nothing quite beats the feeling of having a Palm m515 in my hand. I don't think I could live without it. =) The only thing I use my N760C for is an MP3 player in my mom's car and as an image editor for my Sony DSC-P51 Digital Camera.

and do a search on google for MrTaxi - you'll se what I mean!

I was about to suggest the same thing... You really should've used a PM for that, as the mod's might say something.

I have a m130 with a 64meg SD card. Ownz0rz. No mp3 compatibility which is meh but hey. I'm running 'Silver' on it which gives it a nicely needed facelift. wee.

I own several PDA's.

PalmOS Based

- Palm m100 (mothballed)

- Palm m105 (mothballed)

- Palm m125 (unknown/MIA)

- Palm m505 (mothballed)

- Palm m515 (primary PDA)

- Handspring Visor (mothballed)

- Sony CLIE SL-10 (mothballed)

- Sony CLIE N760C (MP3 / Sony Digital Camera editor)

PocketPC Based

- None

The N760C may act as a portable MP3 player with a high res screen, but nothing quite beats the feeling of having a Palm m515 in my hand. I don't think I could live without it. =) The only thing I use my N760C for is an MP3 player in my mom's car and as an image editor for my Sony DSC-P51 Digital Camera.

how much ya want for those mothballed ones ? My parents could both use a basic organizer as they're getting older ..

Here is a screenshot of it, the one on the hpcalc site sounded like it displayed the program in a horizontal format, the one I have displays it verticaly, I think I got it off of a newsgroup, but it's free under the GNU license anyway. Here's a screenshot, the program is pretty cramped because they had to fit all the buttons on there. I have a 48SX and I had a 48GX (which I've lost :( ), but I use my TI-89 for most of my schoolwork.

Interesting, the one for the desktop looks like the real thing... I mean the image you posted doesn't look like the real thing which sorta has that Casio look. :)