[Official] Gears of War 2

Underoath, please stop the mass PM'ing of game news. Not only is it late but I can really do without the empty "threats" of being deleted from your "exclusive" friend list. I really couldn't care less.

Underoath, please stop the mass PM'ing of game news. Not only is it late but I can really do without the empty "threats" of being deleted from your "exclusive" friend list. I really couldn't care less.

:rofl:

I've sent two, I've already removed the people. So, I'm assuming that you would like to join them?

Did I miss something?

I can definitively say that this game is every bit as visually impressive live as it is in screenshots.

The MS people at E 4 All were (trying to) crack down on people taking screenshots of live play (even though there are several videos out already). Oddly, they didn't seem to give a **** about the 12 year olds playing. Way to stick it to the ESRB, Microsoft!

If I was big on shooters (and had a 360), I'd get this. Unfortunatly, neither are true (I most likely won't be getting KZ2 or R2 either).

But yeah, I was diggin the Horde mode maps.

It definitely has 5 player Horde which is when you just go fight enemies together. (I think)

4 Player Co-Op is pretty likely imo for the campaign.

The Horde I saw had at least 7 players over LAN, so I assume it may go up to 8.

Did I miss something?

Basically I sent out two messages to all my friends to let them know I will be removing them if they do not get Gears of War 2. He seems to be offended by that...so I removed him.

Basically I sent out two messages to all my friends to let them know I will be removing them if they do not get Gears of War 2. He seems to be offended by that...so I removed him.

How many messages did you get back from people begging you to reconsider?

How many messages did you get back from people begging you to reconsider?

I had 50 friends, I had about 15 people ask to stay. It was pretty interesting because most of them were CoD4 players.

Hahahahaha, that's humour :rofl:

Well that was pretty stupid.

Hmm, ok definitely is something I'm going to avoid because it sounds like a fight waiting to happen.

Submission looks very interesting and fun for a LAN party, but not promising for something like Xbox Live. I can't wait for Wingman though. My friend and I can't wait to get a kick out this!!

Just 29 more days...

EDIT: I believe there's a new developer diary up on the official website. It focuses on multiplayer. (Second slide)

Edited by Ruiz

That's been known for a while now. It's for everything -- campaign, co-op, multiplayer, etc.

I just watched my first video of the game where it was mentioned, good it's not competitive multiplayer only but I still think achievements like that are retarded.

I just watched my first video of the game where it was mentioned, good it's not competitive multiplayer only but I still think achievements like that are retarded.

I personally like the achievement, I'm a dedicated Gears of War player and have been playing it since Nov 7th, 2006. I think it is a great achievement as well.