[Official] Gears of War 2

Yes, also, since DL played the game so many times, he knew exactly where to go, how to solve all of the mini-puzzles and nuances, and told me the cog locations.

Yeah AJ and I played co-op the other night and we got to Act 3 in just over 2 hours or something. Doesn't take very long at all if you know what you're doing.

Of course, since I was playing it for the first time, I have NO IDEA what I was doing. So I just spent all that time chasing you around the maps and shooting. :laugh:

Isn't that what you do in every game we've played together :p

Joke :p :wub: you really, my partner in crime for FPS :yes:

Yeah of course, because I steal all your routes :p

Aww gee thanks. :blush:

Except for one. But I wont mention that one here by name ;) :laugh:

Accepted, cheers (Y)

I just sent you in invite, I had a free space as I guess someone deleted me from their friends list, so you will be friend 100.

I heard all the leaks so far have been confirmed as fake, unless there's been a new one posted in the last few hours that's real?

It's a new release.

EDIT: Most likely fake as well :p

I'm in :)

Think I may have to send out a load of friend requests to you guys between now and next month in preparation.

I'm going to send you one thru xbox.com if that's cool?

It's been awhile since I've been this excited about a game. Its been so long I forget where I preorder them online. Where would you order it to have it in your hand day of release?