[Official] Gears of War 2

Finally, finally leaked :p

LOL

All I need now is a modified DVD Firmware!

xD

Not long to wait anyway.

(if you see DM off xbl for the next few days we all know what he's really playing ;D)

Ouch, quite early!

Thought this one would remain more tightly secured.

Oh well, all the Pirates will rejoice.

Leakbox 360 the past few weeks it seems :p

To be fair it has lasted like a week or more now. There was an actual disk out there and Fable, Fallout and Far Cry all leaked before hand.

@Brad, I don't have a flashed 360. My friend does though :p

To be fair it has lasted like a week or more now. There was an actual disk out there and Fable, Fallout and Far Cry all leaked before hand.

@Brad, I don't have a flashed 360. My friend does though :p

Saints Row 2 as well.

So yeah it done not bad!

But still like what, 2.5 weeks till release?

Gears fans will be researching firmware mods :pirate: :laugh:

I've clued myself up to help my friend with his lol. I've preordered my copy from Game already.

LE no less, so I get a pimpin' gold lancer :x

Add a purple COG suit, some heels and you got yourself some pimpin' going on. :p

Ahh geeze. I'm going to have to reserve my copy.

Ok done lol. Oh boy, November is going to be a good month. New Gears of War, new WoW expansion... I just need to start saving my vacation days for November :p.

That is extremely disappointing to find it has been leaked this early. I feel bad because a good game deserves to be bought. I'd bet there are over 20,000 downloads by the time 11/7 comes around.

Seems people are just cross they can't play it early :laugh: I have never seen objections to impressions. Still, anyone who tries out the game, feel free to post some impressions in spoiler tags to please the haters (Y)

Some of you might find this interesting:

Nearly 100 copies of unreleased sequels to two popular video games were recovered this week after they were stolen from Technicolor for sale on the black market.

The games, "Gears of War II" and "Fable II," haven't been released to the public. Neither have some of the missing DVDs.

According to its Web site, Technicolor provides disc and game packaging, warehousing, distribution and production at its facility at 4155 E. Holmes.

More:

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/...in-game-thefts/

Some people in my friends list have removed the ability to view their profile for some reason and appear offline.

I wonder why that is.........?

Some people in my friends list have removed the ability to view their profile for some reason and appear offline.

Well because they love the mystery aspect...duh. :p

Who?

@ Bob, I lawled (Y)

Keep your distance and keep firing that torque bow at him. Only a few headshots should finish him off. If he gets close, just run away. First time i managed to kill him out of luck.

I have it on very good authority that Gears 2 ROCKS. A friend of mine got it yesterday and already completed it less than 24hours later, so it's not a terribly long game, but now he wont shut up about it.

I still haven't finished gears 1 lol

I have it on very good authority that Gears 2 ROCKS. A friend of mine got it yesterday and already completed it less than 24hours later, so it's not a terribly long game, but now he wont shut up about it.

I still haven't finished gears 1 lol

Oh He 'got it' yesterday eh? lol. I'm thinking that Gears 2 is actually worth the money.