[Official] Resident Evil 5

Ok it sounds like the same level that was in GT's videos and they never ran into those problems :blink:

Is this the one where Chris and Sheva watched the beheading with the crowd of infected jearing? Then they run after you with the boss using an axe or something?

I'll give it a try later, but like I said, from the live videos I've watched they never had those problems.

Thats the one, you defend the house you are watching from and then after they bust in you head out into the grounds. Best way is to keep away from the boss. Get high and shoot the barrels and transformers. With 2 people its really easy but with the CPU, as its doesn't know your plan it just does what it wants and generally gets in the way.

What difficulty were you playing on? Is there a choice?

Default I suppose, didn't see a difficulty option. Not that im a newbie, have played every Resident Evil and a lot of other games of this style. Hopefully they will sort out the AI or allow you to go it alone.

Well still 2 months roughly before the final code is Gold. Hopefully they can tweak and make changes if its as bad as you say.

Ive already submitted feedback ;)

I'm still worried about the move away from more traditional Resident Evil things to more conform with the 'standard' of things today. Like the lack of traditional inventory. Here's hoping to that REmake2.

I'm still worried about the move away from more traditional Resident Evil things to more conform with the 'standard' of things today. Like the lack of traditional inventory. Here's hoping to that REmake2.

The inventory in the new one is what bothers me most, aside from going crazy on Co-Op.

I really wish Co-Op was an optional campaign.

However I did really like RE4 as an action title, so I remain interested to see more of RE5.

Am I the only one that feels really racist when playing the demo?

Why?

Cause shooting black zombies makes you racist?

:/

No, it's a stupid way to feel that only fuels the ridiculously mentally challenged retards that started all the anti-racism nonsense when RE5 was shown.

When I'm in Africa I don't expect hordes of white people, just in the same way in RE4 I expected Hispanic, not Blacks.

^ you make it sound like its a weekly occurence for you to be in Africa :laugh:

Hey, after some nights out in Glasgow I'm surprised I haven't ended up in Africa :p

Here's the demo

Included languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish

http://rapidshare.com/files/170485824/Bioh...Demo.Multi6.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/170485113/Bioh...Demo.Multi6.r00

http://rapidshare.com/files/170485548/Bioh...Demo.Multi6.r01

http://rapidshare.com/files/170485941/Bioh...Demo.Multi6.r02

http://rapidshare.com/files/170485991/Bioh...Demo.Multi6.r03

No this isn't illegal, no it won't get you banned, and no you don't need modified firmware.

All you need to do is burn it to a DVD.

Anywhere else to download. Rapidshare says I have reached my downloads for the day yet I haven't even used Rapidshare for a long while!

RE5 on the 1UP Show this week

1UP Show: Street Fighter IV, Noby Noby Boy, Resident Evil 5

Our gift to you: the season finale of The 1UP Show!

As a little gift to ourselves, Richard Li, Cesar Quintero, Rob Bowen, and I took a little trip down to the homebrew arcade, Keystone II in San Jose. It's the central nexus of the hardcore, tournament-level Street Fighter scene in northern California. Seth Killian, community manager for Capcom gives us whole new insights into the lovingly crafted Street Fighter 4 including why the final boss shares a name of striking similarity.

Keita Takahashi's previous game, Noby Noby Boy. Matt Leone, Nick Suttner, and Alice Liang have had a shot at trying to figure out exactly what this adorable project is, exactly.

With some new footage of heretofore unseen areas, we hop into some genuine coop time with Resident Evil 5. Shane Bettenhausen, Garnett Lee, Thierry "Scooter" Nguyen, and Matt Leone find the experience more than ready for prime time.

It was a long, awesome, fun, terrifying, expensive, slightly-messed-up, always informative, seemingly bottomless season of incredible gaming goodness and we're glad it's over even if the sense of nostalgia about the Fantastic Fall of 2008 will linger on well into next year. The relief to our bank accounts is enough reason to celebrate over the long Holiday break. Have a freakin' FANTASTIC time over the next few weeks, everyone! Stay classy, San Diego.

m4v | mov | wmv

Anywhere else to download. Rapidshare says I have reached my downloads for the day yet I haven't even used Rapidshare for a long while!

you can easily torrent it