[Official] Mirror's Edge

Now if they would just make a Matrix game built off this engine...

Oh - and just put in my pre-order with Game. Registered my account and remembered that I had a GAME reward card so dug it out and registered and wouldn't you know I had ?7.50's worth of reward points to redeem so the game + free t-shirt only came to ?32.49. Result!!

Updated my sig / avatar in honor of this superb game for the first time in some years!!

I just played the demo and I couldn't help but just smile the whole time. I was extremely impressed. I was on the fence with this one; i knew it looked very nice but i thought that nothing but running and jumping would get old. I know now that it will end up being the opposite, i'll probably play this game several times. They nailed the controls, it just feels so natural.

I think the best part about this game is that you actually feel like you are doing what the character is doing because of the complex but intuitive control scheme. I want this game because I feel like I can do almost anything in it when it comes to running or disarming enemies.

Now if they would just make a Matrix game built off this engine...

Oh - and just put in my pre-order with Game. Registered my account and remembered that I had a GAME reward card so dug it out and registered and wouldn't you know I had ?7.50's worth of reward points to redeem so the game + free t-shirt only came to ?32.49. Result!!

Updated my sig / avatar in honor of this superb game for the first time in some years!!b>

I was just about to say, I don't think I've ever seen you with another sig until no:o:o lol Good job though.

I was just about to say, I don't think I've ever seen you with another sig until now :o lol Good job though.

Indeed, I was surprised as well :blink: . No more Combine soldiers :p .

Scirwode

Played the demo of this on my 360 last night... REALLY enjoyed it, and totally felt like I wanted to go jump off my balcony...

Did you :shifty: :p ?

Scirwode

So, I played the demo, and...

I want this game. Right now. November 13th is too far away. I want it NOW!

This. My God, the demo was fantastic.

The demo was way too short in order for me to get the hang of the free-runner aspect. I could speed through it in three minutes flat.

Considering buying, but will definitely at least rent.

So er - did any one who pre-ordered get the code to unlock Time Trial mode? I pre-ordered with Game and haven't been sent a code...? :(

has anyone managed to kill all the machine gun guards at the end of the demo, I think I killed one but I'm not quite sure as I died right after. I reckon it's possible if you try and try and try with plenty of slide kicks to the balls.

has anyone managed to kill all the machine gun guards at the end of the demo, I think I killed one but I'm not quite sure as I died right after. I reckon it's possible if you try and try and try with plenty of slide kicks to the balls.

ouch!! killing ppl kicking their balls :rofl: I want to try!!

I was intrigued when I first viewed the concept months ago but the demo exceeded all my expectations. I just wish it wasn't so short. I'm definitely picking this one up as soon as I finish Fallout 3. Time-trials will extend play I'm sure, but I hope they include a free-roam "playground" environment where you can just run around and find cool routes with no real goals.

I've actually played the demo multiple times now... The last game I did that with was BioShock.

It's just so great :blink:

I would have gotten this on my PC, but seeing as the PC release isn't untill January, I'll just get it on my 360.

Um PC release, at least in NA is Nov 11th.. At least that is what Gamespot tells me.