[Official] Mirror's Edge

Spoke too soon, finally a mod doing some work around here!

ohh for two seconds I was happy, burning it already mr. DM? oh nooes :no: you've pre-ordered it :laugh:

Keeping my pre-order in even if it's only 6 hours worth of gameplay. I was absolutely floored by the demo so felt it was easily worth my hard earned! Roll on Friday! :)

ohh for two seconds I was happy, burning it already mr. DM? oh nooes :no: you've pre-ordered it :laugh:

Wow please, stop the piracy talk. We know you download games. No-one needs to know when you have it and have burned it to a disc.

Wow please, stop the piracy talk. We know you download games. No-one needs to know when you have it and have burned it to a disc.

What I don't get is he begged me not to tell people in a PM some weeks ago when Fallout 3 was leaked, yet he does a good job of letting people know himself :/

Anyways, I think a few pages back Chicane was talking about Game giving away codes which would unlock something in the demo? What happened with that? I've still not received anything from them..Nor can I see anything in the product description talking about codes :/

Lol, I downloaded the demo earlier today on my brothers xbox and he brought home gears so we played that.

I'll probably play the demo later. Mixed feelings going into it as I can't see how it's had such great responses.

:laugh: I see you've missed when Mr DM confessed doing the same :rolleyes: and I didn't beg you ... you download games and play them on a offline profile .... but oh well like some guy said after DM confession, "ban me if you want, I don't post that much anyway" hypocrisy makes me sick :x .

pls get back on topic, I'll never post any leaked info again, just want to bug him like he did to me many times in my topics ;)

I thought the demo had some serious potential.

The thing that killed it?

The control scheme.

I felt like I was fondling an octopus while it was in heat with my 360 controller while trying to play the damn demo.

It's a damn shame too because I wanted to preorder this and enjoy it. Now I hear it's five to six hours long? Yeeps. That's 59 bucks going toward my new LG Shine instead.

:laugh: I see you've missed when Mr DM confessed doing the same :rolleyes: and I didn't beg you ... you download games and play them on a offline profile .... but oh well like some guy said after DM confession, "ban me if you want, I don't post that much anyway" hypocrisy makes me sick :x .

No Draken, You've constantly hinted and admitted that you've done it. It's getting tedious reading it.

But anyway, let's talk about the damn game.

No Draken, You've constantly hinted and admitted that you've done it. It's getting tedious reading it.

But anyway, let's talk about the damn game.

I'm not talking about you ... I know you buy your games.

But ok, I'm pushing my mute button, let's talk about the game only

Except HS was in the works for almost a decade...

Source?

Best info I can find says started development in 2003, meaning about 4 years. It also started as a PC title, meaning I'm sure there were engine changes in order to get it to be a PS3 title, especially one within the first year of PS3 development.

Back on topic, EA has released 5 songs from the soundtrack for download -- http://translate.google.nl/translate?u=htt...nl&ie=UTF-8

Edited by soniqstylz

Source?

Best info I can find says started development in 2003, meaning about 4 years. It also started as a PC title, meaning I'm sure there were engine changes in order to get it to be a PS3 title, especially one within the first year of PS3 development.

Back on topic, EA has released 5 songs from the soundtrack for download -- http://translate.google.nl/translate?u=htt...nl&ie=UTF-8

It was from an interview at the time of the game's launch. It was also meant to be an Xbox exclusive after it jumped from PC. Like I said though, people were less forgiving when it was in development for so long and was a short length. Same would happen to DNF if it was ever released for example.

Thanks for the OST link (Y)

Damn another AC it seems.

I want to play it anyway.

Like they said, it's a worthy rent so go for it!

I can't rent games where I live, so that means buying :(, and I'm not gonna fork over 70? for it.

What I don't get is he begged me not to tell people in a PM some weeks ago when Fallout 3 was leaked, yet he does a good job of letting people know himself :/

Anyways, I think a few pages back Chicane was talking about Game giving away codes which would unlock something in the demo? What happened with that? I've still not received anything from them..Nor can I see anything in the product description talking about codes :/

Alas the codes to unlock the Time Trial mode in the demo were for people who pre-ordered through Play.com only :(

Saw a review of this on Playr which only gave it 6/10 saying it felt like a glorified tech demo. Here's some of the points they made:

- the game was pretty short, less than 7-8 hours on normal

- no multiplayer at all, not even an online race type mode

- due to the way the main cut scenes are done, it's hard to get a sense of emotion making it harder for you to care about the characters

- the story was obvious and you can guess the twists before they even happen

I'm a bit disappointed as i was actually looking forward to it. Probably a rent at best, for me.