Windows 7 Build 6936 Screenshots IS HERE !

Very nice. I can't wait to get the final or get into the beta for that matter. I hear it's really closed right now but will open up to more maybe in December or January.

<snipped - please don't quote so much>
Edited by PureLegend

This looks great... oh, now you've made me want it even more... hopefully it doesn't have the annoying Live Mesh theme bug 6801 has. The only problem I'll have will be moving from 6801 to whatever the next build is, whether it's leaked or a beta... or both. :p

Any changes? Looks like 6801 to me. I'll wait until the final beta build is released before I get excited.

What's it supposed to look like? It has the actual superbar, as well as aero peek. I'm sure there are other things in the works.

Microsoft are doing their best to make the classic theme look even uglier than under Vista:

post-1302-1226769504_thumb.png

IMNSHO this is hideous.

Very nice. I can't wait to get the final or get into the beta for that matter. I hear it's really closed right now but will open up to more maybe in December or January.

:blink: Ugliest desktop i have seen in the last 20 years. OMG i can't believe MS is going with this design.

yeah my only complaint is the HUGE taskbar.... If we could get the same features out of a thin taskbar I would be fine with it.