Neowin HP Magic Giveaway winners

I looked through all the entries - effort was excellent on everybody's part.

I wouldn't like to have been forced to make any decisions in this regard!

Congratulations everyone. :)

I wanna see proof of the first one lol, I could photoshop that myself :p Actually had the grass idea myself but i sorta forgot to enter lol

Does anyone apart from me find it weird, but ...

<snip>

...nonetheless, saw the winning entries and they're pretty darn impressive. Kudos mates!

So, in summary, you malign the winners. Then follow that up that the winning entries were "pretty darn impressive" - the followup conclusion being that they actually won ... (gasp) on merit? :o :unsure:

So, in summary, you malign the winners. Then follow that up that the winning entries were "pretty darn impressive" - the followup conclusion being that they actually won ... (gasp) on merit? :o :unsure:

I really don't see how pointing out a pattern is to malign the winners? Yes the entries are pretty darn impressive, does that have anything to do with what I pointed out?

Seriously, I should think twice before posting anything here. As for my post, I'm deleting it. Thank you very much.

Congrats, i was going to enter but I just got off a 70 hour work week this morning. Worked from 1pm till 7am this morning ... the entrys were fantastic, and that laptop is pretty sweet. Congrats guys for your work!

Congrats to the winners, and (N) to the people who tried to ruin this competition.

No one tried to ruin the competition, how could anyone even do that? (Retorichal) the competition is done, over with. :rolleyes:

Edited by Turion

well i had no response of my idea on voting to which charity to give it to.. but i say let Great Ormond Street have it!

Silence is a response grasshopper... :fro:

<snip>

That pic from above looks exactly like the logo, is quality. I always wondered how random things like this appears on Google Earth images.

creamhackered - your avatar file size is over 4 times the allowed limit! :o:p

creamhackered - your avatar file size is over 4 times the allowed limit! :o:p

lol no it's not, that limit of 20KB is only for uploaded avatars :p But.....I stole your megahurtz!

how the heck did i miss sawdustfarmer's entry when i was looking through the gallery... and i have tot say, very impressive!

congrats to the winners!

Some entrants chose to upload the images and not show them publicly. Only after the competition did those entries go public.

how the heck did i miss sawdustfarmer's entry when i was looking through the gallery... and i have tot say, very impressive!

congrats to the winners!

You did say you'll provide details about your submission. So... details please? :)

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?show...amp;p=590250226

Clearly.

I like sawdustfarmer's work, good job dude and to the rest of the winners, congrats. :)

You missed my point, my post could not ruin the competition as it the competition was over with and it would be impossible for me to single handedly ruin the competition, not only me but for most anyone else. What you probably intended is a ruining of a congradulatory thread. But this thread was not entitled as such nor would it preclude someone posting contradictory points of view. To even suggest a blocking of such points of view points to your intolerance of other's points of view.