[INS] Insomniacs Clan - Killzone 2 Matches Taking Place Now!

In-game Killzone 2 clan can only have 1 leader, and I think it's up to 12 generals or something [64 members max].

You and Sethos duking it out for leader? :rofl:

Doesn't really matter who has the leader position between me and him, as long as one of us does tongue.gif

The race is on for whoever gets the copy first though! I have shopto on my side though :devil: Edited by Andrew G.

The race is on for whoever gets the copy first though! I have shopto on my side though :devil:

I have Coolshop ( Great name, aye? ) on my side, will get the game a day in advance at 10 in the morning - Woop!

don't use the word "clan", clan just brings to mind annoying brats on CS servers that think blatant racism and adding z's to their name makes them cool.

:(

I have Coolshop ( Great name, aye? ) on my side, will get the game a day in advance at 10 in the morning - Woop!

If you're lucky, your order can arrive 3 days early from Shopto :p

We've been playing Skate 2 and CoDWaW a lot too.

We're also waiting for L4D's DLC to arrive. F.E.A.R 2 looks like it'll have a pretty good MP (at least compared to the first game), and I'll be playing SFIV a lot too when thats out.

I was waiting on Mail to order XBox Live Gold so we can set up a Fifa game. Anyone interested?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Larry for moving the topic (Y)

Seeing as KZ2 will be in a lot of gamer's hands tomorrow I think this is the best time to move the topic and get the ball rolling again. Not sure what Sethos' involvement is and where he stands with me right now, but if he doesn't want to be part of it then rest assured I'll be continuing it alone (Y)

See you this weekend on KZ2 :)

What about PC games? You know... Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, and Dawn of War II to name a few. Gotta have some love for the PC gamers. Who am I kidding. You dudes are probably ecstatic over Killzone 2. :(

Hey how exactly do i join? i went the page and i couldn't find any 'join' button lol...do i have to join 'playfire' first? then i can join?

Never mind, i was actually a member from a long time ago haha..well membership requested!

Ooh I like, especially what you did what the name coupled with the font (Y)

I've had an idea down on paper for a long time, basically when I created the clan with Sethos. I've asked DL if he can help with the design in Illustrator and he said he'll take a look. People can put their ideas forward, its all welcome (Y)

anyone having trouble with the kz2 website today?

I've been staring at this all day. Site was really laggy and slow last night, so I'm assuming they are throwing more servers at it to speed things up.

kz.png

so I guess I get no invite till this thing is ready, right?

Munky can invite you within KZ2, I can even do it but I'm just about to finish watching Lost. I think DL can also - Anyone who is a general.

I don't know if the website being down affects in-game invite, but someone can try mate!

They just need to go to friends list [inside of KZ2, not the xmb list], press square on your name, then "invite to clan".