[INS] Insomniacs Clan - Killzone 2 Matches Taking Place Now!

alright, what time will you be on?

Man I totally spaced and thought you were from the US :(

I'm online right now to play Skate 2 with Laryr, but the EA servers won't let me. I was gonna suggest GoW2 instead?

No doubt you're asleep by now though

I couldn't stand Far Cry 2, it was so boring driving everywhere!

I now have all of the Gears 2 achievements apart from the new annex one! I have 2/8 won for annex, I need to win Canals, Flood, Gridlock, Mansion, Subway and Tyro Station. So if anyone fancies lending a hand tonight feel free!

My mate glitched it onto my account off his, there was no way I was doing that Act 5 brumak thing over and over again!

I had about 20k and then I just couldn't bring myself to do that act over and over any more. So one night when my mate came round he just glitched it onto my account off his; I can't believe he did it legit...well I can cos he is a sad git and a student bum. lol

I'm having a small xbox lan tonight with friends, maybe we could join up in halo 3 and do some custom matches? we'll probably be online with 4 to 6 people here..

Didn't get involved before because my 360 was dead, but I've got it working again now (dunno for how long) so sign me up :)

I've accepted your request (Y)

There's going to be some pruning going on the next week or so for people who have signed up and not bothered to play any games with us, and for the move to the PS3 when Killzone 2 comes out.

awesome ;) not seen this topic before. i will sign up once the gaming on the ps3 goes ahead :) !

Ditto. Which Neowinians do I need to add to my PS3 friends list ready for KZ2?

DM: I'm interested in signing up for some 360 action.

Currently playing online: Halo 3, COD:WaW, Gears 1, GTA4, GH:WT, RB2

Drop me a pm or add my Gamertag (merter00) if you want a chat about it.

Ditto. Which Neowinians do I need to add to my PS3 friends list ready for KZ2?

Meeeeee!

I think I have most people from NW added though.

DM: I'm interested in signing up for some 360 action.

Currently playing online: Halo 3, COD:WaW, Gears 1, GTA4, GH:WT, RB2

Drop me a pm or add my Gamertag (merter00) if you want a chat about it.

I'll add you when I get home tonight.

@Ziadoz, add me if I'm not already on your list. Sethos too would be another. Then you at least have the leaders on your list (Y)

@Ziadoz, add me if I'm not already on your list. Sethos too would be another. Then you at least have the leaders on your list (Y)

In-game Killzone 2 clan can only have 1 leader, and I think it's up to 12 generals or something [64 members max].

You and Sethos duking it out for leader? :rofl:

Cool, will do. I take it your Neowin names are your also PSN IDs (mine is btw)?

Yeah, I have you in my list AB. You're always on PlayTV whenever I take a look. :p

Damn, I don't think I'm gonna have the cash to get KZ2 straight away :(

Any idea what you'll be playing next and when? So I can get some practice in. I'm a bit pants, tbh.

Damn, I don't think I'm gonna have the cash to get KZ2 straight away :(

Any idea what you'll be playing next and when? So I can get some practice in. I'm a bit pants, tbh.

Sell some stuff, it'll only set you back 30 smackers delivered - http://www.shopto.net/PS3/GAMES/PS3KI01-Killzone%202.html

:p