[INS] Insomniacs Clan - Killzone 2 Matches Taking Place Now!

There is usually members online each night playing Call of Duty World at War, if it interests any of you.

Otherwise I will be putting together another schedule for us to play and hopefully including some of the new games coming out.

Ok I just wanted to bring this topic back to life and let members know that the clan is not over with, not by a long shot :)

I've been busy with quite a lot of stuff, but I've been in talks with Sethos and we have some new ideas in the works and I have a few others I may try to introduce. This Tuesday coming will be the end of my exams, so I plan to post the changes later in the day.

I really want this clan to work and stick for Neowin and will definitely not see it fail so easily :p

anyone have their waw game save just disappear? I beat the game on hardened then the next day i loaded on waw and it was gone and i needed to start from the 1st level. The game save is on the hard drive since i can browse to it in system settings but i cant load it. Very very frustrating especially when they didn't have zombie mode unlocked for everyone. I wasn't about to sit through that game again.

yes, i messaged and posted about the clan...never mind , i know you're busy with all those lady fans.

I don't think he received any messages from you, hence the confusion.

Ok, this is just a brief update to the changes until I have more time to update the original post..

First big change we are making is the introduction of PS3 games (Y) We are taking the clan to the PS3 for the launch of KillZone 2 in Febuary. Without a doubt it's going to be a huge title and the game supports clans, its only natural with some of the members of INS being PS3 owners we would do this. As for other games on the PS3, it will really depend on the popularity of them vs the 360 counter parts when it comes to multi-platform titles. I know for myself I'll still be buying the 360 when given the choice, others might be different. Hopefully we have enough members on both sides who can carry the clan when myself or Sethos aren't there (Y)

Next big change, we are doing away with the schedule. It is far too much trouble to fit in the games people like and then on specific days. There wasn't much feedback given in regards to the first schedule to change/update it to people's liking. We have managed fine so far to play as a clan without regular updates, and with the invite system on the 360, its much quicker and easier to arrange games.

We still want members to play regularly, but we are doing away with the strictness and hopefully the removal of the schedule will help encourage people to join. All they need to do is add us on XBL/PSN/Playfire and join us if they see us in a game (Y)

I'll probably ask a mod to move the topic to the Gamers Hangout as KZ2 approaches. In the mean time I'll be going over some of the smaller changes and refine the "rules" with Sethos :)

For any PS3 owners who haven't signed up (I know there was some interest earlier in the topic), sign up here.

Nope, although it would be nice if you could do it one day :)

Wearing the INS tag in games would be nice though :p (not asking people to change their gamertags)

Alright, I give up trying to join the clan on Playfire :p Every time I request membership it gives me a 404. Can one of the clan admins add me manually (username on Playfire is DuffMan)?

Also, anyone up for some GoW2 Horde? In a private party so we don't spend hours looking for other games, of course. I'm online now if anybody is interested.

I'm gonna be doing the five flashback maps tonight - Rounds 1 - 10 on Horde for the new achivement if anyone is interested, and if I get those done possibly some annex on the five flashback maps. Just so you know I am a ###### and your assistance will help feed my achievement addiction! :)