[INS] Insomniacs Clan - Killzone 2 Matches Taking Place Now!

Sorry I asked....There hadn't been any mention for about a week so I thought I would ask.

Ha, don't be sorry Mystic! My reply wasn't intended to be forceful in any way if you interpreted it :(

Call of Duty 4 was in our match schedule, though it was Hardcore as the World at War game was Regular.

But as far as I remember, you play regular mode as well?

I normally stuck to regular but it looks like I won't be able to play much then as I don't have WaW.

I'm not too fond of WaW so I'll be sticking to Call of Duty 4, Hardcore mode unfortunately.

I just jump on the World at War boat when the douchebags overwhelms my inbox with game and party invites :p

Im down! :D

BPL710 is my gamertag and I pretty much only play on weekends. I will try not to be drunk the first night :blush: (im not belligerent though) I do play COD4 and 5, as well at GTA occasionally. I'll play like any game type too. My damn 360 is off at microshaft getting fixed..

I'm not too fond of WaW so I'll be sticking to Call of Duty 4, Hardcore mode unfortunately.

I just jump on the World at War boat when the douchebags overwhelms my inbox with game and party invites :p

I only sent multiple invites as my XBL was ****ing up and wouldn't confirm that I sent one :|

Grrrr

I think I've had enough of HC mode.

Thanks for the invite Mystic, hopefully next time. I was on my last round for the night.

That's cool, we were playing Headquarters so I didn't know if anybody would join. :p

Yeah it's pretty damn hard to do well in HC S&D. TDM I can handle because at least you get to respawn. Plus S&D is such a snore, just waiting for someone to make a move, damn campers!

• 2 weeks later...

We just have a temporary bump in the road, Munky has exams coming up and I'm starting school again - So once he's done with that and I'm settled in, we will definitely start rolling the ball again.