Windows 7 Official Public Beta

You can dual boot them anyway you like, you just cant launch a 64bit install from within a 32 bit environment. I dual boot 32 bit and 64bit just fine.

With your situation you will have wanted to install xp and then windows 7, because windows xp's multi boot manager will not pick up windows 7 or vista, but windows 7 boot manager will pick up xp. You can get around this but it's a pain in the butt.

Yes that makes sense. Thanks

On a side note: I'll be doing some Win7 32 vs Win7 64 gaming benchmarks and will be sure to post results... In a seperate topic of course. :whistle:

For the same reason you had for posting it. Which is none but to agitate people and make you feel self superior.

Really?

Oh, no, don't mind me, I'm just making an observation about those unable to follow rules when they KNOW the rules. You know, the ones everyone here read when they signed up, and the ones they've repeatedly seen mods post in here.

If that's not you, then, really, ignore my posts.

Good day sir ;)

so, it would be safe to assume they are going to release the x32 bit version along side the x64 right? the previously leaked 32x was build 7000 where as this new x64 is 7015 so they would release a x32 7015 build correct?

Really?

Oh, no, don't mind me, I'm just making an observation about those unable to follow rules when they KNOW the rules. You know, the ones everyone here read when they signed up, and the ones they've repeatedly seen mods post in here.

If that's not you, then, really, ignore my posts.

Good day sir ;)

Aw thats so sweet of you, wishing me a good day. You too bud :)

so, it would be safe to assume they are going to release the x32 bit version along side the x64 right? the previously leaked 32x was build 7000 where as this new x64 is 7015 so they would release a x32 7015 build correct?

I can't seem to find the source of the rumored 7015 build..

so, it would be safe to assume they are going to release the x32 bit version along side the x64 right?

Yes.

the previously leaked 32x was build 7000 where as this new x64 is 7015 so they would release a x32 7015 build correct?

No, it's also 7000.

You should google 'copyright law'.

Anyway, I'm not the one that has to worry. But if I had an FTP with those files, I would be worried.

You should google "Company's cant sue when no financial loss can be proven" okay thats kinda long but yea, lighten up already theres like 20 people on this thread striving to be mods the ass kissing is beyond disgusting now.

the x64 release around is Build 7000 not internal build 7015.

all version 7015,7018,7019 etc are Ghost version (something made by Chinese and personalize with language and other stuff...) those are not official MS

The beta is 7000, full stop. No it's not 7001 or 7002 or 7015 or anything else. It's 7000!

all version 7015,7018,7019 etc are Ghost version (something made by Chinese and personalize with language and other stuff...) those are not official MS

7018 and 7019 haven't even been compiled yet :p (winmain)

The beta is 7000, full stop. No it's not 7001 or 7002 or 7015 or anything else. It's 7000!

7018 and 7019 haven't even been compiled yet :p (winmain)

but i've seen screens on pcbeta ;)

Well, just installed the 64bit version and having a few problems.

I have two HDDs, C: Main Drive and D: Downloads - I made a 100GB Partition out of the C: drive, F:.

Though Windows can't see my D: drive, checking Disk Management it's there but without a drive letter, the name of the drive when checking the name is \\?\Volume{347C4CE5-DD20-11DD-B03F-806E6F6E6963}\ - Any way to make it show up without a format or messing with it and causing it to mess up in Vista as well.

Also, isn't it possible to install Live Messenger 09?

Well, just installed the 64bit version and having a few problems.

I have two HDDs, C: Main Drive and D: Downloads - I made a 100GB Partition out of the C: drive, F:.

Though Windows can't see my D: drive, checking Disk Management it's there but without a drive letter, the name of the drive when checking the name is \\?\Volume{347C4CE5-DD20-11DD-B03F-806E6F6E6963}\ - Any way to make it show up without a format or messing with it and causing it to mess up in Vista as well.

Also, isn't it possible to install Live Messenger 09?

Just needs to be assigned a letter?

Right click -> Change drive letter and paths? (under disk management)

I'm sure you know how to do that, so I assume something else is up. Sorry I can't think of anything else.

You should google 'copyright law'.

Anyway, I'm not the one that has to worry. But if I had an FTP with those files, I would be worried.

Owch, at least take out the domain name and owner name...

EDIT : YOU WERE taking about something diff.. hehe

Congratulations to both of you! You now have been reported for flaming, and ale0 for posting warez! :) Well done!

Thanks,

David.

ROFL, wow I am devastated. Couldn't be that impersonating a mod and throwing authority around that you don't have couldn't also be against the rules.

Just needs to be assigned a letter?

Right click -> Change drive letter and paths? (under disk management)

I'm sure you know how to do that, so I assume something else is up. Sorry I can't think of anything else.

I believe it was blanked out but it's my first time using Windows' own Disk Mangagement, so will take another look. I am currently on my Vista boot until I find a solution for the Messenger problem as well.

Yes Please be careful, the undercover mods are watching, your account could be fed to demons if your not careful!

Yes, we have undercover mods all over. Beware :shiftyninja:

I believe it was blanked out but it's my first time using Windows' own Disk Mangagement, so will take another look. I am currently on my Vista boot until I find a solution for the Messenger problem as well.

Ah right :/

You could always grab a 3rd party partition tool.

It just sounds like Windows 7 might have assigned another drive, maybe your CD-Rom or a USB stick the letter this drive normally has, hence under Windows it has no letter assigned to it.

Not sure though.