This is not the 64bit file name lol

Give you a hint the russians have found a way to place x64 on the net haha :D

:)

Eh, so no point in getting it? /I is teh want 64bit :(

7000.0.081212-1400_client_en-us_Ultimate-GB1CULXFRE_EN_DVD.iso

This is not the 64bit file name lol

Give you a hint the russians have found a way to place x64 on the net haha :D

:)

That IS the filename, stop giving out false information.

That 7016 tag is legit :o

Seems so. Creamhackered said 7015 was the latest, but it was compiled a few days before. Starting to look like they are compiling new builds for testing at least once or twice a week. At this rate, RC might be 7050 or something.

Just one question for everyone, will everyone be able to download the official beta x64 straight from a public MS webpage? Anyone got a page to bookmark?

Edited by revreddy

I do have x64, but this is Neowin forum, no links alloud because it's not public yet, but i'm using 32bit because i have no use for 64bit because i have a gaming rig.

But having both gives me the option in the furture :p

Yes Build 7016.winmain.090105-1500 sound correct to me :)

I do have x64, but this is Neowin forum, no links alloud because it's not public yet, but i'm using 32bit because i have no use for 64bit because i have a gaming rig.

No links but names are allowed, as seen a page back. Oh and stop talking rubbish just to confuse people constantly.

Is the 7000.0.081212-1400_client_en-us_Ultimate-GB1CULXFRE_EN_DVD.iso 64bit or not

Sethos, it's correct.

File Name: 7000.0.081212-1400_client_en-us_Ultimate-GB1CULXFRE_EN_DVD.ISO

Size: 3387009024 bytes (3.15 GB)

MD5: 773fc9cc60338c612af716a2a14f177d

SHA-1: E09FDBC1CB3A92CF6CC872040FDAF65553AB62A5

The name you will find is:

Package: WINDOWS.7.BETA.7000.0.081212-1400.ULTIMATE.X64.ENGLISH.DVD

File Name: 7000.0.081212-1400_client_en-us_Ultimate-GB1CULXFRE_EN_DVD.ISO

Size: 3387009024 bytes (3.15 GB)

MD5: 773fc9cc60338c612af716a2a14f177d

SHA-1: E09FDBC1CB3A92CF6CC872040FDAF65553AB62A5

Edited by atleeit

2:30am to be exact :)

I'll be posting all the stream URLs and a Coveritlive blog up later for everyone to follow along :)

Thanks Tom :) I appreciate that a great deal. I'm really looking forward to the keynote. Also, the PDC coverage through CoverItLive was very informative.

Seems so. Crackerhead said 7015 was the latest, but it was compiled a few days before. Starting to look like they are compiling new builds for testing at least once or twice a week. At this rate, RC might be 7050 or something.

"Crackerhead"!? :laugh:

Seems so. Crackerhead said 7015 was the latest, but it was compiled a few days before. Starting to look like they are compiling new builds for testing at least once or twice a week. At this rate, RC might be 7050 or something.

Just one question for everyone, will everyone be able to download the official beta x64 straight from a public MS webpage? Anyone got a page to bookmark?

Crackerhead LOL

Thanks to the 'hints' on Win7 64. :) Can't wait for the official beta. It's a great time to be a geek. :p

DL: 360 kb/s

Combining a few trackers helps with the speed.

Yes Build 7016.winmain.090105-1500 sound correct to me :)

"I have no use for 64-bit because I have a gaming rig."

That has to be the silliest supposition I have heard in the past two years.

Most games and their expansion packs could care less whether you are running on 32-bit or 64-bit Windows. In fact, if you have a gaming rig, due to the RAM requirements of all too many games as of late, and the RAM shipping on most graphics cards (512 MB is commonplace, and even 1 GB isn't unheard-of) gamers are the second most likely group of folks to run out of RAM real-estate for 32-bit Windows, and thus the second most likely to actually need the additional headroom that 64-bit Windows provides.

Crysis and Crysis: Warhead are 64-bit ready. So is (naturally) FarCry 2. Steam? Steam is also 64-bit ready (so that's no excuse, either). So, what's the "real" reason?

Most games and their expansion packs could care less whether you are running on 32-bit or 64-bit Windows. In fact, if you have a gaming rig, due to the RAM requirements of all too many games as of late, and the RAM shipping on most graphics cards (512 MB is commonplace, and even 1 GB isn't unheard-of) gamers are the second most likely group of folks to run out of RAM real-estate for 32-bit Windows, and thus the second most likely to actually need the additional headroom that 64-bit Windows provides.

Crysis and Crysis: Warhead are 64-bit ready. So is (naturally) FarCry 2. Steam? Steam is also 64-bit ready (so that's no excuse, either). So, what's the "real" reason?

The real reason is that, like the rest of the 64 bit bashers, is too lazy to upgrade, reformat their system with a future proof operating system that takes advantage of all hardware and offers no slow down when running 32 bit programs.

Crysis and Crysis Warhead of course, they were the orignal game company to release Farcry 1 on 64bit machine and your point is? How many other games can you name?

Steam could be a 64bit application however the games inside of it are 32bit.

There is more gamers on 32bit machines then 64bit, 64bit cannot lead yet, not enough made for it. There is still a huge amount of emulation.

The real reason is that, like the rest of the 64 bit bashers, is too lazy to upgrade, reformat their system with a future proof operating system that takes advantage of all hardware and offers no slow down when running 32 bit programs.

That's a very bad statement bro do your research, no slow down what are you referring too applications only?