Official Macworld thread

I think if Steve presented this.. we would think different and be warm and fuzzy inside... but the presentation of this macworld was so dull and grey... not really a good color for Apple.

Quite possible that the Tony Bennett performance hints at something more, perhaps an Apple organized event, but as it stands, while the new software is great and the 17-inch MBP is first class, I found the keynote to be a bit thin.

There's so much left to discuss:

Mini

iMac

Snow Leopard, etc.

I mean, you'd think they'd go out with a bang.

Quite possible that the Tony Bennett performance hints at something more, perhaps an Apple organized event, but as it stands, while the new software is great and the 17-inch MBP is first class, I found the keynote to be a bit thin.

we can only hope so

Maybe something tomorrow, or later this month? Who knows... but this keynote sure did suck.

Maybe something tomorrow, or later this month? Who knows... but this keynote sure did suck.

Phil's great and all, but at certain points I felt that he was losing the audience.

That was... well... rubbish. No Snow Leopard, no new iMac, no iPhone Nano. Loads of hype had built up and it has disappointed big time. Guess I was eight that Windows 7 will be bigger than anything shown today but what I got wrong was the scale of how much bigger Windows 7 would be.

hwo do i know if what i am purchasing is drm free? i have store credit i want to spend but dont see any indication about drm free in itunes store...

Look for the iTunes Plus icon... it's shaped like this: +

:D

Keep in mind last year we had a whole month where each week we had some sort of new thing, iwork, mac pros, speed bumps.

+1

Well I really hoped for iMac and Mac Mini news at the very least. What a bummer and what a crap way to leave MacWorld. Damnit :(

That was... well... rubbish. No Snow Leopard, no new iMac, no iPhone Nano. Loads of hype had built up and it has disappointed big time. Guess I was eight that Windows 7 will be bigger than anything shown today but what I got wrong was the scale of how much bigger Windows 7 would be.

quit coming here and bragging about Win7, first it's not even that good and second it's annoying

quit coming here and bragging about Win7, first it's not even that good and second it's annoying

Really not a whole lot to brag about yet, LOL. Even with Snow Leopard.

the hype was not built by apple at all but by fanboys and techblogs. seriously, guys, if anyone is seriously disappointed now, while i have to admit that this keynote indeed was a little thin, keep in mind that EVERY rumor built up was a RUMOR. nothing more.