• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Official Macworld thread

Prosidius    54

I imagine Apple will hold there own show very soon to announce mac stuff.

.Kompressor    8

Apple's Frontpage has changed and 17" and video is up

duritz    0

teh stox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forster    23

Meh...

Jase    130

I think if Steve presented this.. we would think different and be warm and fuzzy inside... but the presentation of this macworld was so dull and grey... not really a good color for Apple.

LTD    0

Quite possible that the Tony Bennett performance hints at something more, perhaps an Apple organized event, but as it stands, while the new software is great and the 17-inch MBP is first class, I found the keynote to be a bit thin.

There's so much left to discuss:

Mini

iMac

Snow Leopard, etc.

I mean, you'd think they'd go out with a bang.

Rudy    457
Quite possible that the Tony Bennett performance hints at something more, perhaps an Apple organized event, but as it stands, while the new software is great and the 17-inch MBP is first class, I found the keynote to be a bit thin.

we can only hope so

d3bruts1d    0

Maybe something tomorrow, or later this month? Who knows... but this keynote sure did suck.

duritz    0

hwo do i know if what i am purchasing is drm free? i have store credit i want to spend but dont see any indication about drm free in itunes store...

LTD    0
Maybe something tomorrow, or later this month? Who knows... but this keynote sure did suck.

Phil's great and all, but at certain points I felt that he was losing the audience.

thealexweb    204

That was... well... rubbish. No Snow Leopard, no new iMac, no iPhone Nano. Loads of hype had built up and it has disappointed big time. Guess I was eight that Windows 7 will be bigger than anything shown today but what I got wrong was the scale of how much bigger Windows 7 would be.

Timan    554

Keep in mind last year we had a whole month where each week we had some sort of new thing, iwork, mac pros, speed bumps.

Jase    130
Maybe something tomorrow, or later this month? Who knows...

March or June.. March or June.. :laugh:

d3bruts1d    0
hwo do i know if what i am purchasing is drm free? i have store credit i want to spend but dont see any indication about drm free in itunes store...

Look for the iTunes Plus icon... it's shaped like this: +

:D

sundayx    127
Keep in mind last year we had a whole month where each week we had some sort of new thing, iwork, mac pros, speed bumps.

+1

giga    45

People believed the iPhone nano rumor? Seriously? How would that coincide with the App Store optimized applications and games? :rofl:

LTD    0

I think this is just scratching the surface. Something is definitely going on here . . .

duritz    0
Look for the iTunes Plus icon... it's shaped like this: +

:D

is it that symbol next to the price of the song??? i am confused :(

Chicane-UK    674

Well I really hoped for iMac and Mac Mini news at the very least. What a bummer and what a crap way to leave MacWorld. Damnit :(

Rudy    457
That was... well... rubbish. No Snow Leopard, no new iMac, no iPhone Nano. Loads of hype had built up and it has disappointed big time. Guess I was eight that Windows 7 will be bigger than anything shown today but what I got wrong was the scale of how much bigger Windows 7 would be.

quit coming here and bragging about Win7, first it's not even that good and second it's annoying

LTD    0
quit coming here and bragging about Win7, first it's not even that good and second it's annoying

Really not a whole lot to brag about yet, LOL. Even with Snow Leopard.

instant.human    45

the hype was not built by apple at all but by fanboys and techblogs. seriously, guys, if anyone is seriously disappointed now, while i have to admit that this keynote indeed was a little thin, keep in mind that EVERY rumor built up was a RUMOR. nothing more.

ynnoj    23

There'll be an Apple event within 6 weeks. Just you watch.