[Official] Ghostbusters The Video Game

I really hope its region free, but judging from past Atari games, it won't be :(

isn't all PS3 games region free? hm?

I know X360 isn't but PS3 should be region free.

Yeah sorry should have mentioned I was talking about the 360 version.

Yeah I guess you'll have to wait.. Cause of the Atari/Sony thing.. lol.

At first when I heard there was going to be a Ghostbusters game I didn't think it would live to all the hype. It definitely exceeded my expectations.

Yeah I guess you'll have to wait.. Cause of the Atari/Sony thing.. lol.

I'm holidng out on Atari screwing Sony over and not including any region coding :p

Slim chances, but one can hope!

I'm holidng out on Atari screwing Sony over and not including any region coding :p

Slim chances, but one can hope!

Yeah I'm feeling for you guys over in europe. It really sucks for you guys. If only 360's aren't region locked.. lol.

Today Marks the big 2-5 for Ghostbusters! Happy Birthday!

3d05ef17bf11eb1389194f2216451ac1.png

Edited by Razorwing

i still dont understand... what happens when you cross the streams?

"Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light."

and Munky is happy! :D When we get it man, we MUST play some HORDE on Ghostbusters ;D

Avast Ye!! leaked 4 days before relase .... grrrr bloody pirates :pirate:

damn.. *******. Oh well.. I'm still getting my version regardless.

But yeah Munky, you might have to wait lol I MUST.. MUST finish the story before any online play LOL.

edit:

Here's a little Preview for you guys! :D

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/preview-...stbusters/51420

EuroGamer review is up for PS3 version

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/ghostbus...ideogame-review

That's why Ghostbusters: The Videogame works. You get to play with a proton gun. You get to fire Boson darts. You get to explore the Fire Station, battle Slimer, fight the marshmallow man, destroy the library and hear Bill Murray do jokes. It's all wrapped up in a package authentic enough to make you forgive the linearity and inconsistencies, tied with a big bow made of pretty graphics. And when you open the package the first thing you hear is, "Nerny ner-ner ner-ner, nerny-nerny ner-ner-ner."

If you love the film it's impossible not to like this game, despite its faults. That would be like hating a puppy just because it's got a wonky leg. This might not be the best videogame ever made but it's one of the better movie tie-ins out there, and it's the closest to being a Ghostbuster most of us will ever get.

They seem to be enjoying that number these days.

what number? you mean 7? that's a good rating from them.

anyway, will be buying this when it comes out, i miss the feel of the movies. actually i miss the 80's!

Just a reminder to you guys.. the Blu Ray of Ghostbusters is also coming out on the 16th. :D

Just 3 days till release!... >.<