[Official] Ghostbusters The Video Game

Is this coming out on the 360?

It will release on June 16th on PS3 and 360 in NA. It'll release on June 19th for PS3 in Europe.

The 360 version will release later this year in Europe.

The game is region free though, so you can always import a copy.

The 360 version isn't bad, the game is pretty fun, but slow paced and quite frankly if you don't install it to the HD be prepared to deal with unbearable load times at the beginning of each mission that you have to sit through if you lose a mission as well.

I do really like how they went the dead space route and put all the HUD info on the proton pack, and the dialogue is great.

So wait, they get the Threewave CTF guys to make the multiplayer for Ghostbuster, but don't include that multiplayer on the friggin PC?

What kinda **** is that?

So wait, they get the Threewave CTF guys to make the multiplayer for Ghostbuster, but don't include that multiplayer on the friggin PC?

What kinda **** is that?

I dunno.. I didn't expect this either. So just get it on 360/PS3 then.

I dunno.. I didn't expect this either. So just get it on 360/PS3 then.

That's not the point though. I wanted to play this co-op and multiplayer on the PC, with a mouse and keyboard, not on the 360. I wanted to enjoy multiplayer maps created by the Threewave guys.

Now they can take their game and shove it.

awww oh well, I'm still pumped for the game!! Even on PC. I'm more into the storyline and characters anyway. 2 days!!!!!! Who's Excited!!! :)

That's not the point though. I wanted to play this co-op and multiplayer on the PC, with a mouse and keyboard, not on the 360. I wanted to enjoy multiplayer maps created by the Threewave guys.

Now they can take their game and shove it.

ok.. well I'm going to enjoy it.

this PC has Nvidia 8200.

I wanted to buy that game, but no....., so I will buy it, so when I will buy new PC someday.

Gameboy

I have a few other games I need to catch up on first, but I'm really looking forward to this when I get to it. I hope it sells really well for them.

I saw it said best on Bluesnews I think about the fact that the PC version is the ONLY version not to have a MP mode (other than the DS version, gg) someone said:

Yes it's true, this game has no dick.

EuroGamer review is up for PS3 version

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/ghostbus...ideogame-review

They seem to be enjoying that number these days.

I have not, nor will I ever, trust a EuroGamer review.

What kinda **** is that?

Indeed, PC gamers sure are getting screwed lately.

IGN gave the PC version a 7.6 overall, making sure to denote they knocked off a couple points because the PC version lacked multiplayer. Apparently, like everyone else they were under the impression a multiplayer mode made by Threewave would be included in any PC version, and were quite surprised to not find it there.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/994/994541p3.html

Here's a 360 VS PS3 comparison on GB

http://www.lensoftruth.com/?p=10974

Seems 360 Superior, PS3 Inferior. lol

I never care about these comparisons, because they always seem like minimal differences or they just look a tad different (not better or worse necessarily) but this one is quite extreme. The PS3 version looks horrible, a lot of missing details and effects and it looks like they just applied a big blur effect on the PS3 version which looks bad.. :s

this is quite an extreme difference imo:

ghostbusters_23.jpg

If anyone is ranting it should be at the developers being as sloppy with the port, however as usual prime fanboy bait for arguing about consoles instead of developer competency. Terminal Reality don't exactly have the best back catalogue ever so it's not that surprising.

They most likely don't care because the Ghostbusters name is slapped on it, it's going to sell regardless of differences in versions. That goes for the PC version completely lacking MP also. Which is a shame because it's going to sell they'll generate good revenue and should care more about the different platforms.

The differences are much more noticeable than the usual pixel hunting Eurogamer article.

Probably still be one of the best Ghosbusters games, at least it's not as bad as Terminator.

Just beat the game on WII. I'd give it a 7/10. The controls can be frustrating, and the storyline seemed very short.

Decent attempt. Will try it on the 360 next.