[Official] Ghostbusters The Video Game

Yes, Threewave did it. :)

TR is Terminal Reality Ayepecks not Threewave. Just in case you thought that's what Razorwing meant. :)

Yeah, should've read that better!

That's not the point though. I wanted to play this co-op and multiplayer on the PC, with a mouse and keyboard, not on the 360. I wanted to enjoy multiplayer maps created by the Threewave guys.

Now they can take their game and shove it.

Amen. My thoughts exactly.

Well after watching the opening, the voice acting pretty much sucks. But the rest of the game looks pretty good.

I'm tempted to purchase it on Steam for $29.99. Has anyone bought it yet for the PC? The X360 version received a score of 7.5 on Gamespot.

Well after watching the opening, the voice acting pretty much sucks. But the rest of the game looks pretty good.

Really? The main cast from the films did the voices of their characters along with other cast members.

I just woke up and tried some multiplayer on XBL.. it's awesome aswell. But I'm having this problem that I can't play ranked campagin matches..:s some sort of wrong map? :s weird. Damn you Gozer.

quick edit:

it was Gozer. I restarted the game and it was all good. lol.

Edited by Razorwing

I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but the Threewave guys released a statement about why the PC version doesn't have multiplayer. I think it's safe to say it's about the most bull**** excuse I've ever heard this side of Lucasart's reason for not having a PC version of Force Unleashed. Check this out:

Multiplayer for the PC version of Ghostbusters is something that Threewave and Terminal Reality always wanted to do. However, our focus was on making the console version the best that they could be - an experience that allows multiple players to re-live and re-fight many of the themes from the movies. When we looked at the resources necessary to pull off multiplayer on the consoles and the PC, it became a question of what could we do and still be excellent in our execution. We couldn't do all versions with multiplayer simultaneously with the resources that we had available - there was simply too much to do. Something would have to suffer. Therefore, we kept our focus on making the console versions deliver on the promise of being an integral player on the Ghostbusters team.

Big Download

Voodoo Extreme

It seems as PS3 got the short end of the stick graphics-wise.

PlayStation 3 loses by half, literally. The PlayStation 3?s textures were half the resolution as the Xbox 360. Also, PlayStation 3 was quite blurry and seemed to be running sub 720p. Also, lets not forget the missing ember effects and lower resolution dynamic shadow maps.

ghostbusters_27.jpg

ghostbusters_23.jpg

http://www.lensoftruth.com/?p=10974

You think that's surprising? Apparently, there's no multiplayer in the PC version. And to think I actually considered buying this game. What a shame. :no:

If anyone wants to do some busting online.. let me know.. it's really fun. The funny thing is that Multiplayer is sooo smooth. No lag whatsoever. :)

Man Anaron, where have you been? :p

Living under my rock, apparently. I'm glad I came out for an annual dosage of doctor recommended sunlight. I almost bought this game on Steam the other day. Almost!

The only difference I see is the ps3 looks bright were the xbox looks really really dark.

Look at the textures. They are way more blurry and less detailed than the 360 version.

Wow.. what a huge difference..PS3 version looks like a Wii game :)

Bit of an exaggeration lol

But it is a little bit disappointing. We know the PS3 is capable of far more, we should be blaming the devs, not Sony for this **** up. I'm still gonna get PS3 version as I have a choice between PS3 and PC.

I'm stuck in the cemetery part. The Ecto 1 is stuck and I need to enter the mosalium, any idea how to get in there?

I'm stuck in the cemetery part. The Ecto 1 is stuck and I need to enter the mosalium, any idea how to get in there?

use slime tether to bring the keys to the 2 slots on each side of the doors. they should be glowing.The keys come from the 2 big ass monsters. I think that's the part right? Or are you saying the Ecto broke down or can't go past the gate?

Got this today on PC, managed to finish it within 5 hours, good fun while it lasted though

lol, think i found an easter egg.

Message number 10 on the answerphone at the firestation is a Mr Jones looking for the painting of Viggo. it apparently belongs in a museum.

My friend played through and finished the PC version in a few hours yesterday. He loved it. To bad I won't touch it now though :(