ABC's Castle

you need to go back and watch the previous seasons if you get time...its a really cool series! :)

Will do (Y).. need to watch more Alexis. :D

Will do (Y).. need to watch more Alexis. :D

oh yes! now Alexis thats a hot nerdy girl right there but do remember season 1 she is 15 :p its ok now though! :D

oh yes! now Alexis thats a hot nerdy girl right there but do remember season 1 she is 15 :p its ok now though! :D

:laugh:

Is anyone getting tired of the "good girl" routine of Alexis? seems to me that her character always is the nice-cant-do-wrong girl, seems a bit unrealistic :unsure:

Is anyone getting tired of the "good girl" routine of Alexis? seems to me that her character always is the nice-cant-do-wrong girl, seems a bit unrealistic :unsure:

yeah its weird I know girls aren't always that innocent so yeah I agree with you, she's still totally adorable though! :wub:

Castle to Beckett - How do you know you're in love?

Beckett to Castle - All the songs make sense.

God I love her.

So true. I feel bad for Castle at the end though.

So true. I feel bad for Castle at the end though.

Yeah, I think he knows he loves Beckett though now..

322426749.jpg&thumb_height=650

:wub:

Quick .. get her out of that red outfit and into a color that won't die!

He has always loved Beckett. Ever since he saw her. Remember Castle's first statement? " I'd be happy to let you spank me ". :laugh:

capture.png

Anyone looking forward to this?, I saw it advertised during Lost and well its Nathan Fillion and he's awesome :D

It's a great show! I loved the episode last year where he was dressed up like a 'space cowboy' - a nod to his role as captain on the ship Serenity from the show Firefly.

amazing episode, didn't see the twist on the killer! (Y)

I had a hunch that he was the killer at the beginning. :laugh: