ABC's Castle

How in the world did I miss something with Nathan Fillion? :o

How in the world did I miss something with Nathan Fillion? :o

it's totally amazing! in some of the episodes there are firefly references :D

OMFG... the Halloween episoe where he comments that he wore that outfit before. I lost it.

I'm totally digging this show. It's along the lines of Bones (which I also happen to like).

Pure win! I'll wait until the season is done so I can watch it as much as I want during the summer. :p

Pure win! I'll wait until the season is done so I can watch it as much as I want during the summer. :p

yeah always good idea for television shows!

"I was aiming for his head."

Yeah, ok, so it's much older than Firefly. But the first image that came to mind was that of Adam Baldwin a.k.a Jayne (in a green Buy More shirt. Damn you Chuck!)

OMFG... the Halloween episoe where he comments that he wore that outfit before. I lost it.

I'm totally digging this show. It's along the lines of Bones (which I also happen to like).

Alexis: Didn't you wear that like, 5 years ago?

Castle: So?

Alexis: So, don't you think you should move on?

Love Castle, and I'm sure many fellow browncoats do as well :D

Also, there's a prop from the episode "Out of Gas" of Firefly in that episode, see if you can find it :shiftyninja:

• 2 weeks later...

rappy is your avatar the yellow rat transformer from beast wars(cant remember the name)??

Bumblebee from Transformers

• 2 weeks later...

I got amped up by House before seeing this, so I thought I was going to see the same ending again

I had a thought in my mind that we'd see Castle alone in his beach house, then a woman would show up, but it would be his ex... didn't expect the whole "we talked" a lot reunion bit, or Beckett dumping her bf and getting ready to confess. I was hoping Castle would go to the beach house alone, and then ex shows up, not Beckett. Then in the fall, the reason Beckett doesn't get to be with Castle is because she didn't show up. Then we'd get the whole story about how she was a moment from showing up, and blah blah blah... But that's predictable I guess. I dream too much

Bitter taste, but it's only Season 2, and if they hooked up already, the show would probably die soon after