ABC's Castle

It looks like Castle is spending the summer away from home.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that ABC is planning to move its Monday-night success story to Wednesdays at 10 p.m. after Happy Town completes its run next month.

An ABC spokesperson declined to comment, but an Alphabet insider insists the scheduling shift would only be temporary and that Castle would reclaim its plum Monday perch this fall.

EW

It looks like Castle is spending the summer away from home.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that ABC is planning to move its Monday-night success story to Wednesdays at 10 p.m. after Happy Town completes its run next month.

An ABC spokesperson declined to comment, but an Alphabet insider insists the scheduling shift would only be temporary and that Castle would reclaim its plum Monday perch this fall.

EW

YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING! 10pm EST? or 10 pm CST? Thats crazy talk, but hey you know what, now I wont have 6 hours of tv to watch on Mondays lol.

NOOOOOOOO!! i was so mad when his ex-wife came and ruined their magic moment... :(

yeah so sad! just watched the last 3 episodes and it was so sad! :(

• 2 weeks later...

Is the move from Monday to Wednesday a good move?

nope, more people stay home on monday night then wednesday night so more rating.

Read the quote again guys :p

It's just for the summer reruns. In the fall it's going back to Monday.

• 1 month later...

The PE team was lucky enough to snag some interviews with the cast and crew of "Castle" and it was almost as entertaining as the panel Sunday.

First up was Tamala Jones who plays Medical Examiner Lanie Parish.

I asked Jones if Parish was going to get an episode that was centered around her character as most of the other cast already have.

She said there is one major story coming up that looks into her backstory and why she is who she is.

There are also a few more episodes down the road that heavily feature her character.

Some hot scoop was put out that her character is going to be falling for someone. Someone we already know: Det. Esposito played by Jon Huertas.

We also got a chance to talk briefly with star Stana Katic.

After seeing how much everyone was laughing during the panel, I asked Katic if going to work each day was that much fun.

Apparently it is.

"It's fun," she said. "We work long hours so you have to have fun. It's also nice to work with such great people."

She said that it's all made easy by working with such a close knit group.

Considering this was Katic's first Comic-Con she was surprised by the amount of people that packed into the room to see the "Castle" panel.

"It's overwhelming and touching," she said. "When your working hard on this you don't realize how many people are invested in it. It's an onslaught of energy."

She was also asked what super hero she would like to play.

Katic told a story about how her first acting audition was for the movie "Elektra," which was directed by "Castle" producer/director Rob Bowman.

She did tell us that she is doing the voice for Talia al Ghul in the next "Batman: Arkham Asylum" game coming out next year and would love to take on that role in the big screen.

After she mentioned that I thought about how much she looks like the character and could pull it off perfectly.

ejrZL.jpgfOKtB.jpgHT60C.jpgn6GO3.pngJCutG.jpgyezCB.jpg6JfHz.pngLwpxj.jpg6oex2.jpgMbmQf.pngpNMWy.jpgXWURw.jpgxMFGw.jpgQ0NJb.jpg

I wish I could of attended the Castle panel or even to be able to attend SF Comic Con. :) I guess Chicago will have to do.

• 4 weeks later...