ABC's Castle

Castle FTW :) The Paperback version of Heat Wave (finally!) gets released over here towards the end of October, so I'm looking forward to picking that up as well.

awesome! I have been meaning to get the book but been waiting for it to be released.

awesome! I have been meaning to get the book but been waiting for it to be released.

Aye - I considered picking up the hardback, but changed my mind, mostly 'cause I don't know who "authored it", and didn't wanna spend ?16 on something that might be a bit pants. ?5 I can live with, though (It's listed on Amazon as being released on October 21st)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've never seen an episode before, but I caught it last night.. it was pretty decent..

you need to go back and watch the previous seasons if you get time...its a really cool series! :)

you need to go back and watch the previous seasons if you get time...its a really cool series! :)

Agreed! Watching the previous seasons really gives you a general idea of the charisma between all of the characters.. And proof that Castle really is ruggedly handsome.