[Official] Killzone 2

for hardware like that they do, what brand and how much?

http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/8705430/Maxt...ve/Product.html

Paid ?75.99 for it thanks to this (5% off everything on PLAY) - http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/266921/5-of...ything-play-co/

Space on my hard drives is almost eaten up, thought I'd grab a 1TB drive for all my video content I stream to the PS3 - Right now it's scattered across drives.

Haha, what a bunch of ass :rofl:

So that nice, white package came and I totally expected it to be Killzone 2 - I didn't open it before I left. So I come back and see it's freaking Medieval II, a compensation gift over some lost purchase points at an online gamestore ( Long story ) and not 20 minutes ago I received an email about Killzone 2 would be delayed due to the Nordic / Danish distributor. Load of crap, really :laugh:

So won't see the game until Thursday, unfortunately - Probably won't have time to play until Friday at the earliest but it's a matter of principle :p

I've been thinking about picking up a 2TB drive lately as I only have about 100GB free on my current 1TB drive, But I don't want to pay anymore than ?120. So I think that I'm gonna be waiting at least six months

My Order at Shopto has now been charged, heres hoping its dispatched today...

It's already been confirmed, if it's standard you'll get it tomorrow, if it's Limited Edition you'll get it Thursday.

It's already been confirmed, if it's standard you'll get it tomorrow, if it's Limited Edition you'll get it Thursday.

Where was it confirmed.

I ordered the Limited Edition Version.

Where was it confirmed.

I ordered the Limited Edition Version.

On the ShopTo forums by the owner/mods.

LE hasn't arrived at the Warehouses yet [it's coming sometime today], you won't get it till Thursday. I posted the comment a couple of pages back in this topic.

On the ShopTo forums by the owner/mods.

LE hasn't arrived at the Warehouses yet [it's coming sometime today], you won't get it till Thursday. I posted the comment a couple of pages back in this topic.

Lol, you have to stop saying it like its written in stone, while I have no doubt that a lot of people will get there orders on time or early, things can still go wrong on the way, your making it sound like Royal Mail are perfect at delivering things, which I think we all know is not the case a lot of the time. :p

Lol, you have to stop saying it like its written in stone, while I have no doubt that a lot of people will get there orders on time or early, things can still go wrong on the way, your making it sound like Royal Mail are perfect at delivering things, which I think we all know is not the case a lot of the time. :p

Well okay that's the royal mails screw up!

ShopTo said they are 100% shipping out the standard copies today, and they'll do the limited edition copies tomorrow.

They are all posted next day recorded, so if something goes wrong it's out of the ordinary.

They are all posted next day recorded, so if something goes wrong it's out of the ordinary.

Don't say that!

"Today a Royal Mail truck was abducted by a flying spacecraft"

If it happens its your fault! :p

Just had to cancel my order, ordered a bit too much expensive clothing - No Killzone 2 for me yet :p

lolwut

Again, for anyone who played the game, How is the single player?.

/facepalm

The game isn't out :pinch:

Go read the reviews until the end of the week when people have the game, and have had a chance to play it.

Was I stuttering?

Nono, just surprised you're now not buying probably the only one game you'll enjoy on the PS3 :p

Nono, just surprised you're now not buying probably the only one game you'll enjoy on the PS3 :p

I will definitely get it in a week or two, I'd also like to hear some proper, personal opinions on the multiplayer - Certain members opinion are important to me, since I share their views. Also I won't have much time to play, girls, friends, mah' painting thing and all that is taking up way too much time :laugh: Plus I can get it for like half the price by ordering it from the UK when I finally decide it's time, the ? is worth nothing these days.

Also spent like ?500 on some shoes, a hoddie, a new beenie and a pair of jeans, I have to let my Credit Card cool dow:p:p

I will definitely get it in a week or two, I'd also like to hear some proper, personal opinions on the multiplayer - Certain members opinion are important to me, since I share their views. Also I won't have much time to play, girls, friends, mah' painting thing and all that is taking up way too much time :laugh: Plus I can get it for like half the price by ordering it from the UK when I finally decide it's time, the ? is worth nothing these days.

Week or two??!?!!

Christ on a bike, that girl you went out with today is toxic. Abort mission!

If Munky bails now, we have no clan.

By the way, part 2 of the class/badges video overview is up, engineer this time - http://www.gametrailers.com/player/45938.html?type=

enjoy your clothes

Also spent like ?500 on some shoes, a hoddie, a new beenie and a pair of jeans, I have to let my Credit Card cool dow:p:p

WTH, send some money this way dude. Your ?500. here in us is like $700.00 I can feed myself for a month with tha:laugh:gh: