[Official] Killzone 2

Dirk

So who is going to end up making the clan?

sin-ergy

Cmon Friday! EBGames better have it in or I'll be ****ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightz
Cmon Friday! EBGames better have it in or I'll be ****ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they should have it on friday. the 27th is the street date, not the ship date.

Neo003

I learned my lesson long ago, I will take it easy and get the game on sunday.

Andrew
So who is going to end up making the clan?

Well I'm creating the Insomniacs one, I didn't know there was another console clan on NW :laugh: ?

ynnoj
Well I'm creating the Insomniacs one, I didn't know there was another console clan on NW :laugh: ?

I don't even think you're on my PSN buddy list :laugh:

DirtyLarry

Well I went to Best Buy on lunch, and once again, so close, but so far.

I talked the kid into checking in the back, and sure enough he said the computer said they had 10 copies at least. I was right there, and the computer said nothing about street dates or anything like that.

Well instead of just going to the back himself real quick like the kid did when I got Little Big Planet, he decided to call someone on the walkie talkie and asked them to get it.

They told him they could not get it, as it was not released until Friday.

So that is it, I officially give up trying to get it early, and will just wait until Friday (for real this time).

Andrew
I don't even think you're on my PSN buddy list laugh.gif

I think I do ?

[Redacted] for anyone who wants to add me

ynnoj

If you haven't already, add me to PSN. My ID is ynnnoj.

Dirk

That's what I needed to know. :D I should have my copy late Friday.

habnad
Well I went to Best Buy on lunch, and once again, so close, but so far.

I talked the kid into checking in the back, and sure enough he said the computer said they had 10 copies at least. I was right there, and the computer said nothing about street dates or anything like that.

Well instead of just going to the back himself real quick like the kid did when I got Little Big Planet, he decided to call someone on the walkie talkie and asked them to get it.

They told him they could not get it, as it was not released until Friday.

So that is it, I officially give up trying to get it early, and will just wait until Friday (for real this time).

Sorry man. So close yet so far...again :laugh:

houlty

i'd be up for the clan. my psn is my forum name : houlty.

Remysaus

boo, the servers are down right now :(

oh well, played enough for one day, don't need to be too good before the rest gets the game :p

Nightz

so during my lunch break i:

- went to best buy. not selling until friday.

- went to 7-11. only had a few really old games.

- went to target. they started selling the game on sunday and were sold out already. the guy told me to check back tomorrow morning.

so it looks like target is my best bet of getting it early. there's at least 3 targets that i pass by on my way home from work, so i'll stop by later today.

GameOverRob

I haven't got the game yet but here are my mates thoughts on it, he has been playing it all day:

positives: immaculate level design, good enemy AI, good graphics, good music score, real vibe of being in a warzone. negatives: controls are a bit off (theres input lag), gets repetitive, enemy designs are bland, guns are a bit pish and there arent that many. Multiplayer isn't what I hoped in the sense that you cannot play any one particular gametype, you can choose to play Search & Destroy for example, but anytime between joining the room and 5 mins later it changes to a different mode, and I hate that! Also found it hard to differentiate between enemies and friendlies. Biggest difference is there eyes glowing red/blue, and because the characters are chunky (moreso than Gears), and your gun takes up a lot of the screen, its easy to run past an enemy without realising, gonna be one of those games that take time and effort to get used to I reckon.

Black Flash

:D I don't think I'd make it to friday without the scout update, thank god for that.

Vortex566

I like the theme that came with the Play pre-order. I want everyone to add me on PSN, I really want to play with people who I know and speak too.

You can hit me up so to speak at vortex566!

ynnoj
I like the theme that came with the Play pre-order. I want everyone to add me on PSN, I really want to play with people who I know and speak too.

You can hit me up so to speak at vortex566!

The theme is pretty neat, I'm using it now. It's better than most of the free ones available on the PSN store anyway.

Add me, my ID is ynnnoj.

Corris

I haven't put the code into the Store yet to get the theme, but it looks pretty groovy, lol.

Either of you can add me if you want. :D

Unless I have you and have forgotten :p

red.

Apparently i suck at this game. Played it for an hour on hard and died 14 times.

Corris
Apparently i suck at this game. Played it for an hour on hard and died 14 times.

only 14? have you seen the grenade spamming on CoD:Waw on Veteran, lol.

And you could, I dunno, Play on Normal? :p

HTF

i got the theme last night, and i really like it.

ugh friday is almost here! sucks though i gotta go watch my brothers house and dogs all weekend so i won't be able to play til sunday night. :(

ynnoj
I haven't put the code into the Store yet to get the theme, but it looks pretty groovy, lol.

Either of you can add me if you want. :D

Unless I have you and have forgotten :p

I've added you.

I've also managed to set up a Bluetooth headset I found lying around in preparation for the fun :D

red.
only 14? have you seen the grenade spamming on CoD:Waw on Veteran, lol.

And you could, I dunno, Play on Normal? :p

Nah, at least hard will give me a better experience and make the game last longer :p On one particular bit i kept getting sniped by rocket launchers and pretty much died withing 5 seconds of respawning :laugh:

FlibbyFlobby

There's some good videos on Digital Foundry (full of spoilers btw) that highlight the solid 30fps framerate (1, 2). Interesting stuff. :)