[Official] Killzone 2

By the way, forgot to mention, the full KZ2 add ran during the break of the Man Utd vs Inter game ;)

WTH, send some money this way dude. Your ?500. here in us is like $700.00 I can feed myself for a month with that.:laugh::

Yeah sure, give me your name, address, CC number and 3/4 digit security code and I'll get back to you(Y)):pp

Sure here's my address

935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Washington, D.C. 20535

SS# ***-45-4**1

CC# 5495 **** 4**6 8487 Exp 11/15 6*4

Edit: So just before some idiot try anything stupid, I'm going to edit this out. :p

Forgot to post these earlier..

Hel.jpgHel2.jpg

Oh and I'm not bailing ;)

Well the Helghast costumes look a bit panzyish in the real world, lol.

And he's not bailing, all he does is talk about how much he loves Killzone 2 and can't wait to be able to snuggle up to it as night.

It's already been confirmed, if it's standard you'll get it tomorrow, if it's Limited Edition you'll get it Thursday.

Well my LE copy from ShopTo has been despatched today! So there is a good possibility I'll get it tomorrow!

Last post collection is at like what 5pm though usually? Just saying ShopTo said multiple times LE bundles would be sent tomorrow, so don't get your hopes up that high.

And yeah for what it's worth mine changed to shipped.

Killzone 2: The Multiplayer Maps

Killzone 2's multiplayer maps are some of the best on which I have ever fought. Most of them feature winding paths, various chokepoints, and clever placement of capture points, so even on the larger maps, there is no reason why you wouldn't be right in the thick of the action. You know how some shooter maps are great for, say, capture the flag, or deathmatch, but not for other modes? Killzone 2's maps may excel in some modes more than others, but possess no intrinsic weaknesses. And that's for the best, because matches string multiple modes seamlessly together, keeping you constantly on your toes and forcing you to switch gears several times in a single game.

And yes, the review is coming this week! In the meanwhile, I thought I'd fill you in on all eight maps that ship with Killzone 2, so I can give you further reasons to salivate.

Continue reading - http://uk.gamespot.com/news/blogs/review-b...layer-maps.html

Well my LE copy from ShopTo has been despatched today! So there is a good possibility I'll get it tomorrow!
Yup, my copy was dispatched too (Y) and I don't start uni until 1pm tomorrow, joy :woot:

My order from ShopTo also been despatched so there might be a chance it will come tomorrow.

I ordered LBP and Resistance 2 in the past from shopto which was sent out Tuesday with the game due out that Friday and got delivered Wednesday morning! 2 days before retail stores will sell it.

I was less than 1 Foot away from having 3 copies of the game...

So a friend of mine sent me a text message saying he heard Target in the US broke the street date. I got in my car and drove right there, as everytime I have called them I am on the phone longer waiting for someone than it actually takes me to drive there, literally.

So I walk in, and sure enough, there is 1 copy, face down, in the bottom of the case. I told the worker walking by I needed a game from the case, when she asked which one, I told her, and she said "oh, i need to go in the back of the store and get one, I need to leave one in the case."

I said "okay, make it three copies, I know my friend and brother in law will appreciate me saving them the trip."

So less than a minute later she comes walking out with three copies in her hand.

Then she went to ring them up and I just knew right away...

She rang it up, and the register said 00.00. Null Item.

She tried each one, same thing.

She then said "Thats weird, I have been selling these all day." (which of course drove me nuts hearing LOL)

So playing completely dumb, I said "well can you get a manager over here, something must be wrong."

She then let me walk behind the counter and showed me that if she could, she would override it herself as she was an assistant manager, but the only option she had was to choose Clear.

She then even tried to manually punch in the numbers. Same deal of course.

She did not notice it, but at the very top of the register's screen, it said "Street Date of 2/27/09"

So, I was less than 1 Foot away from having 3 copies of the game... :laugh:

Tomorrow morning first thing I think I might try the same Best Buy I was able to get the kid to sell my Little Big Planet 3 days early at.

Who knows, maybe I can even find the same kid, who was more than willing to go check in the back for me.

Dammit Larry, was just going to give you a lead in to your story... :laugh:

:laugh: And so everyone knows in case you could not tell from this reply, this was the friend who sent me the text message. Thanks again bro, so close. (Y)

Now you got me on a mission though, think I am definitely hitting up Best Buy tomorrow morning, just to see. :shiftyninja:

:laugh: And so everyone knows in case you could not tell from this reply, this was the friend who sent me the text message. Thanks again bro, so close. (Y)

Now you got me on a mission though, think I am definitely hitting up Best Buy tomorrow morning, just to see. :shiftyninja:

No problem man, anytime. I should have went to my local Target...too busy telling you instead. :laugh:

I just got a text message from ShopTo that they have despatched the game today even though it said despatched on the website last night.

I could drive to ShopTo in about 20 minutes if they would let me pick it up which is unlikely :p

Ah well, Anyone who ordered from ShopTo should get it tomorrow then!

I just got a text message from ShopTo that they have despatched the game today even though it said despatched on the website last night.

Ah well, Anyone who ordered from ShopTo should get it tomorrow then!

Did you order the standard or limited edition?

woot, just got the limited edition for the same price as the regular version. waiting for my parents to get out of bed though, i don't want to play it on mute :p