[Official] Killzone 2

Oh sorry. I ordered the Limited Edition since it was only ?3 more than the Standard.

I think ShopTo said that standard copies would be arriving today and the LE orders would be arriving tomorrow.

I had an email from GAME this moring at 09:06 saying that my Killzone 2 had been dispatched so I should have it 2morra, so I will play with some you when I get back from the dentist; don't expect me to be talking much mind, I doubt the injection will properly wear off for about 4 hours!

I need to get some of your tags so anyone who plays with me on xbox add me and message me who you are so I know, and anyone who wants to play with me feel free to add me and let me know who you are.

Tag: RobTheAlcoholic

Yeah, Shopto are awesome. Did you order the LE?

I ordered with Play as ShopTo had stopped pre-orders when I came round to ordering a copy.

It was posted yesterday so I should hopefully have it tomorrow.

Ah ok. Make sure you're not doing anything. You don't want to be stuck at work for the whole day waiting to play the game.

I can't believe it's only 11.23! I should have made my dentist appointment for today rather than yesterday.

Ah ok. Make sure you're not doing anything. You don't want to be stuck at work for the whole day waiting to play the game.

I can't believe it's only 11.23! I should have made my dentist appointment for today rather than yesterday.

I've been off sick with glandular fever for the past fortnight, so I'll be home ready and waiting :D

I'm trying to get online, but I get to the lobby where you pick the game you want to join and it wont let me press up or down buttons nor the x button??? So I can't actually join in the games. I know they are running because it says the amount of spectators. It lets me press square and circle though??

Also, my HDMI lead or PS3 has broken....

cimg2080.jpg

Great.....

Ok, changed my timezone and now it's letting me join in games.

Edited by cashman

I have been looking at the website for killzone, looks like lots of great features, like the tournaments etc, would be nice to get the Insomniacs Clan up and running and get some clan vs clan matches.

I have been looking at the website for killzone, looks like lots of great features, like the tournaments etc, would be nice to get the Insomniacs Clan up and running and get some clan vs clan matches.

Strat tracking is pretty cool as well, random person - http://www.killzone.com/kz/mykillzone.psml...d=Bloody_Marcel

All the battle replays down the bottom as well :D It's cool how it shows the bullets firing lol.

Can't wait till tomorrow!

I'm loving the game, started campaign on the hardest difficulty (that's now accessible) and it does get pretty tough after a while. also just played some multiplayer and I can see myself playing this for a very long time, it's still hard to get used to the controls though, and i hate the dualshock, already getting cramps in my hands :p

Will just have it on Friday, never got to go to Best Buy, and will not get a chance to do so, so will get it Friday as originally planned and then play on Saturday.

i'll be making my rounds today during my lunch break to see if i can score an early copy. i just know i'll come up empty, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

7-11 were notorious for breaking street dates for a while, no idea if they've cleaned up their act?

7-11 were notorious for breaking street dates for a while, no idea if they've cleaned up their act?

Yeah supposedly they have, but I'll check just in case. A lot of people running 7-11 registers are pretty clueless when it comes to games, so I'm hoping to find one of them. :laugh:

Part 3 - Look at the medics badges - http://www.gametrailers.com/player/45985.html

I'm trying to get online, but I get to the lobby where you pick the game you want to join and it wont let me press up or down buttons nor the x button??? So I can't actually join in the games. I know they are running because it says the amount of spectators. It lets me press square and circle though??
Hi folks,

we've found a wee probem on the join game list where you are unable to scroll through the lists if they are too large. We're on it and in the mean time do the following:

1. Use Quick-join. or

2. Narrow your searches. (My region only, by map, by game size)

3. Use Join Friend.

I'll let you know when its fixed.

Seb

UPDATE: Hit [] and Refresh till you can scroll again and make sure you are searching for games in My Region. We'll do a proper fix for this.

UPDATE 2: We're also seeing some muddled up leaderboards that are not sorting properly. No biggie, but looks a bit untidy. Investigating, but so far so good.

UPDATE 3: We have a fix and are checking it now. If you see the servers going down briefly its for the deployment of said fix. Sorry for the inconvenience and if anything else pops up we'll try and solve it. All in all I think it was a very successful Day 1. Thanks for the support.