Windows 7 Build 7057 x86

The Nova is suckin bad for me. 1 seeder. Boo.

There has to be another source. This guy labeled it as x32.

wait a few days and you will get better speeds.

I'm getting about 300kB/s+ now. If you look in the comments on the mininova one, the guy added trackers. I'm not using them because I'm proud of my speed :D

Microsoft closed some of the trackers which may be why its going slow. You hopefully just got one more seeder as I've opened uTorrent back up. :shiftyninja:

I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY :

Hey

Seeds (140) Speed 55 kb/s @512Kbps bndwidth

meganovadotorgslashtorslash2368441

Lol @ meganova

Go back to your last 7022 link, click the [Main](forget the Russian,the usual place on any site)

On the right column, somewher around the middle lower position, find the hint.

If no record of your last link, check out the Neowin News Archive.

well i'm getting at 860KB/s. I seen a few guys on there downloading at 1.7MB/s !!!! We started at the same time and by the time i reached 7% they were already at 44.5!

post-248102-1236821895_thumb.png

So... what do you people want me to take screenshots of? I'm not quite sure whats new since I haven't used 7 since Build 7000.

I'm not sure if its new but the Startup animation includes a lot more pulsing then it did in 7000.

post-248102-1236821895_thumb.png

So... what do you people want me to take screenshots of? I'm not quite sure whats new since I haven't used 7 since Build 7000.

I'm not sure if its new but the Startup animation includes a lot more pulsing then it did in 7000.

whats so great about this build that you decided to upgrade?

well i'm getting at 860KB/s. I seen a few guys on there downloading at 1.7MB/s !!!! We started at the same time and by the time i reached 7% they were already at 44.5!

Nice man, I'm only getting 20 kb/s.

If you see any new icons in there other than Control Panel, Calculator, Wordpad, Sticky Notes and Paint, please let us know :)

Many people do not know that since build 7048 there has been an update to the Remote Desktop Connection user interface and icon, so some may want a screenshot of that? :)

Thank you for offering to post screenshots for those of us who do not have access to Windows 7 and this build :)

It?s funny, not to say sad, that some people take rumors like Bloomberg news. Like THERE IS A RUMOR THIS IS NOT RC.... Like... so WHAT?

:xx

a nice x64 would be soooo great:))

GAHH now the blasted thing is stuck on "Completing Installation"

Darn it. It seems to be doing something but I'm getting impatient.

It's continued now.