All-Glass Firefox v2!

Can do with this, but if you've got a solution for my problem with way to much space between the favicons I'll gladly take it.

Create a stylish script with this in it

@namespace url(http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul);

toolbarbutton.bookmark-item {

padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px !important;

}

Create a stylish script with this in it

@namespace url(http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul);

toolbarbutton.bookmark-item {

padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px !important;

}

Excuse me... But stylish? An addon?

Excuse me... But stylish? An addon?

Should have been more clear.. Sorry!

If you can't figure out the addon from ViperAFK just send me a PM with your Messenger email, and I'll explain you how to do it!

Just something little, I'd like it if you guys could post something if it works fine, and maybe what FFx version/build you are using so I can keep track of some things! Ty!

Just for the hell of it, I tried this on OS X. Needless to say, it did not work. :p

Haha :D

I downloaded the link from the 1st post and nothing happens to my FF 3.0. And I dont have Gmail notifier installed.

What is the best FF theme to use with this? default? Cos Im using Nasa Night Launch at the moment.

Thanks.

I downloaded the link from the 1st post and nothing happens to my FF 3.0. And I dont have Gmail notifier installed.

What is the best FF theme to use with this? default? Cos Im using Nasa Night Launch at the moment.

Thanks.

Only works with default (Strata) ^^

Only works with default (Strata) ^^

Thanks for replying. I tried and it still doesnt work. Maybe this has something to do with my add-ons or/and my visual style. Im using a dark style and FF still remains dark after I used your All-Glass feature.

I'll check back soon after Ive changed my VS.

Im glad some of you guys get to use it cos it looks really good. Great job.

Thanks for replying. I tried and it still doesnt work. Maybe this has something to do with my add-ons or/and my visual style. Im using a dark style and FF still remains dark after I used your All-Glass feature.

I'll check back soon after Ive changed my VS.

Im glad some of you guys get to use it cos it looks really good. Great job.

If you have any addon/theme that changes any toolbar background it doesn't work anymore...

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't work with Mozilla Firefox 3.0.7.1 on Vista x64 Ultimate. Another user said it DID work on their x64 ultimate. :( :s Help, please? :yes:

Okay...installed with 3.1 BETA 3 (3.1b3) on my Ultimate x64, and it still has the normal strata look. Am I supposed to download the Aero theme for Vista or whatever first? Or what? Please help!! This looks amazing!

Nevermind. My computer's graphic card doesn't support the DDM needed or whatever it's called to have Aero. :/ Thanks for...reading, though...If you did. LOL

Edited by wad11656

Okay...installed with 3.1 BETA 3 (3.1b3) on my Ultimate x64, and it still has the normal strata look. Am I supposed to download the Aero theme for Vista or whatever first? Or what? Please help!! This looks amazing!

Nevermind. My computer's graphic card doesn't support the DDM needed or whatever it's called to have Aero. :/ Thanks for...reading, though...If you did. LOL

Sorry I'm not really looking after this topic every day :p

you know I miss the transparency on fullscreen.. Wasn't there a way to add that to all my programs? I thought VistaGlazz did that but it isnt

so how do I install Styler or anything else using the beta? I installed Nightly tools, but nothing.

desk.jpg