All-Glass Firefox v2!

To me I don't notice to much of a difference between glasser and this other than the white text on black background. Really it's a matter of an all in one, standalone download, instead of numerous little stylish tweaks, etc.

To me I don't notice to much of a difference between glasser and this other than the white text on black background. Really it's a matter of an all in one, standalone download, instead of numerous little stylish tweaks, etc.

This mod features transparant tabs and a transparant taskbar.

know im probably talking out of my head but do you think it would be possible to port this over to osx? or does osx even support transparency in this way? this sure would look sweet on the hack-n-mac box :)

God damn it, I love this addon, but I'm really having a hard time to live without gmail notifier, and I haven't found a good replacement for that either, I'd kill for a way to fix this.

God damn it, I love this addon, but I'm really having a hard time to live without gmail notifier, and I haven't found a good replacement for that either, I'd kill for a way to fix this.

That addon is really a problem. I'd try fix it but I'm not that good at coding and I wouldn't know what I should go looking for.

I really like your add-on, thank you. I think it works best without visible scrollbars and with auto-hide menu statusbar and bookmarks toolbar combined with ColorfulTabs extension, transparent address bar and Kempelton theme like this:post-289164-1239972153_thumb.jpg and thispost-289164-1239972165_thumb.jpg

I'm assuming you've tried Gmail Manager for Firefox?

How do I do this?????!?!?!?!????

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instructions are on the first page!

Probably a dumb question, but this is only for Vista/Win 7, right? There's no way to use it on XP? Because I know I've used programs with transparency effects under XP before.

screenie.png

Looks great.. Did you do any other mods to it? Or strickly using the All Glass mod with the beta firefox?

Looks great.. Did you do any other mods to it? Or strickly using the All Glass mod with the beta firefox?

Just something to add info to the status bar, removed menu bar (Compact Menu = awesome), removed the search box and used

http://userstyles.org/styles/16654

Otherwise, it looks like that yes.

Probably a dumb question, but this is only for Vista/Win 7, right? There's no way to use it on XP? Because I know I've used programs with transparency effects under XP before.

It's real glass, won't work in XP.

Looks nice :)

Only thing that's a bit ugly is the white border on the tab list button....

whiteline.jpg

And there seems to be a text cut off issue with the status bar (the "e" is cut early)

textcut.jpg

I'm guessing these are limitations of Glasser/Firefox and can't be changed?

Just something to add info to the status bar, removed menu bar (Compact Menu = awesome), removed the search box and used

http://userstyles.org/styles/16654

Otherwise, it looks like that yes.

As Ambroos pointed out, the screen is customized like this:

Removed: Home Button, Bookmark Toolbar, Search Box.

Using this plugin to remove (make the menu compact) the menu bar, and this one for the opera-like status bar.

Also using the stylish script for making the adressbar glassy too.

...and ofc, 3.1b3

I'll hope that Ambross can fix the "done" and "new tab white bar" issue in 2.0.2. Also hope he discover the incompatibility with GmailNotifier, as Gmail Checker is not as good as the first plugin.

Looks and works good w/ 3.1 beta 3

Vista SP2 and Win7 7077

3.5 beta 4 stylish not compatable

FF35b4Glass.jpg