All-Glass Firefox v2!

Thanks lot off you ,Ambroos . now my Minefield looks very nice !

What theme is that?

Thanks

I tried using the Camifox theme with FireFox 3.5b4 and the glass extension, but it just seems to load the theme normally. How did you do it?

Thanks

I tried using the Camifox theme with FireFox 3.5b4 and the glass extension, but it just seems to load the theme normally. How did you do it?

Thanks

Yeah there must be a styler extention, or normal extension to enable glass...

I'm digging around for it just now :)

There's this - http://userstyles.org/styles/15012

But it doesn't make my tabs/taskbar transparent.

Yeah there must be a styler extention, or normal extension to enable glass...

I'm digging around for it just now :)

There's this - http://userstyles.org/styles/15012

But it doesn't make my tabs/taskbar transparent.

Okay with slightly modifying that script I managed to remove the statusbar background

@namespace url(http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul);

#navigator-toolbox,

#main-window toolbox,

#main-window toolbar,

#main-window statusbar {

background-image: none !important;

}

I don't know what the code for the tab bar is though :/

I have a question. When I minimize the window of firefox, automatic it is maximized windows live messenger, I do not understand that it happens, but already uninstall the firefox and I have returned to install it, but it continues with this problem. Can someone help me?

Thank you in his time

Okay with slightly modifying that script I managed to remove the statusbar background

I don't know what the code for the tab bar is though :/

Thanks for this. I'll try and find something that can glass the tab bar. I'm sure I had something before that did it, but I'm not sure if it will work with the extension by Ambroos. I'll see if I can find it.

I have a question. When I minimize the window of firefox, automatic it is maximized windows live messenger, I do not understand that it happens, but already uninstall the firefox and I have returned to install it, but it continues with this problem. Can someone help me?

Thank you in his time

Are you using Windows 7? I think to fix it you have to run WLM in compatibility mode.

edit: Forgot to mention I also have code to make the search bar transparent

@namespace url(http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul);

#urlbar , #searchbar *{
  -moz-appearance: none !important;
  background: transparent !important;
  -moz-border-radius: 0px !important;
  color: #fff !important;

/* These font settings are optional.*/ 
/*font-family: Tahoma !important; 
font-size: 11px !important;  
font-weight: bold !important; */

}

Edited by ViZioN

I also would like to have a code for a glass Tab Bar with Camifox, the rest of All Glass Firefox looks great with it!

Hello, thank you for your response...If, I am using Windows 7 in my notebook HP Pavilion Dv5 1132la. I am going to try to install WLM in way of compatibility. thanks.

I also would like to have a code for a glass Tab Bar with Camifox, the rest of All Glass Firefox looks great with it!

Yeah hopefully someone can post the code or find out how it is done. Dragon0823 if you could post how you did it?

Hello, thank you for your response...If, I am using Windows 7 in my notebook HP Pavilion Dv5 1132la. I am going to try to install WLM in way of compatibility. thanks.

You're welcome. It should fix the problem. I don't think you need to install WLM in compatibility mode, just right click the file and change it to compatibility mode in the properties :)

Very good friend, i worked running WLM in compatibility mode, thank you.

A question, i want to install icons that are different in firefox, but when install, is removed the transparency. :(

Obvious that it is because it is a different theme, but there is no possibility of changing different icons? As the top. has different icons but with the transparency activated.

Look, has different icons that my firefox.

post-293988-1243202088_thumb.png

Very good friend, i worked running WLM in compatibility mode, thank you.

Cool glad it worked :)

A question, i want to install icons that are different in firefox, but when install, is removed the transparency. :(

Obvious that it is because it is a different theme, but there is no possibility of changing different icons? As the top. has different icons but with the transparency activated.

Look, has different icons that my firefox.

Yes hopefully he will post how he managed to do it using the Camifox skin. I've managed to get partial transparency, but I can't get it to make the tab bar transparent.

Hi, thanks for the addon. I'm not sure if this is supposed to work correctly with 3.5b5pre (Shiretoko) nightlies but I since I have it installed I thought I'd point out a few problems.

First, it causes problems with my bookmark folder icon. After installing 'All-Glass' and restarting the icon is relaced by the chevrons: First image shows Icon, second image Icon replaced by chevrons.

Second, after installation of 'All-Glass' I get a 'phantom' toolbar at the top of the screen, see images:

First image, page appears norma.

Second image, after scrolling down slightly the 'phantom' toolbar can be seen.

Third image, scrolling down still further reveals the complete 'phantom' toolbar and as can be seen the text to the left (within the toolbar area) is partially obscured.

Finally, if using Tab Mix plus, All-Glass removes the colour selection for tabs, so all tabs appears grey regardless of any colours choices selected in TMP.

Thanks

post-51044-1243215546.png

post-51044-1243215564.png

post-51044-1243216521.png

post-51044-1243216531.png

post-51044-1243216538.png

Edited by Ausaitis

you must be modflied the brower file, css code name was browser.css inside your theme file . found the browser.css document inside the browser folder, opened it with the memorandum, found in inside about the Tab Ba's description, according to the following prompt revision.

/* Tabs */

.tabbrowser-tab {

-moz-appearance: none;

background: url("chrome://browser/skin/tabbrowser/tab-bkgnd.png") repeat-x;

above line result change:none;

margin: 3px 0px 4px;

padding: 0px 1px 1px 0px;

border: 2px solid;

border-right-width: 1px;

border-bottom: none;

-moz-border-radius-topleft: 2px;

-moz-border-radius-topright: 2px;

-moz-border-top-colors: ThreeDShadow rgba(255,255,255,.3);

-moz-border-right-colors: rgba(0,0,0,.1);

-moz-border-left-colors: ThreeDShadow rgba(255,255,255,.3);

}

.tabbrowser-tab:hover,

.tabbrowser-tab[selected=true] {

border-width: 1px;

-moz-border-radius-topleft: 4px;

-moz-border-radius-topright: 4px;

-moz-border-top-colors: ThreeDShadow;

-moz-border-right-colors: ThreeDShadow;

-moz-border-left-colors: ThreeDShadow;

}

.tabbrowser-tab:not([selected=true]):hover {

margin: 2px 0px 4px;

padding: 2px 1px 1px;

background-image: url("chrome://browser/skin/tabbrowser/tab-hover-bkgnd.png");

}

.tabbrowser-tab[selected=true] {

margin: 2px 0px 3px;

padding: 1px;

background-image: url("chrome://browser/skin/tabbrowser/tab-active-bkgnd.png");

background-color: -moz-dialog;

above line result change:transparent;

font-weight: bold;

}

Hi,

I tried following the instructions you gave in your last post but I can't seem to make the tab bar transparent in Firefox 3.5b4

I edited the browser.css file inside the camifox.jar file. Is this correct?

I also tried to add your code changes as a new style in Stylish but this had no effect.

I currently have Camifox (2.0/Win) Enable compatibility w/ Glasser installed in Stylish to make the bookmarks toolbar transparent, but this doesn't work with the tab bar.

Can you help? Hope that makes some sense :p

I am having a problem using this theme and LastPass extension. It turns the bookmark bar and tab bar black. Sorry if this has been reported, I am in a hurry and didnt have time to read 12 pages. I am 100% that LastPass is causing it because I disabled all addons but All-Glass and LastPass. I like All-Glass but I am depending on LastPas for logins (including this sites, lol)

PS a quick fix for people with LastPass is to disable the "Compact Toolbar option." Disabling compact toolbar fixes the tab/bookmark bars but the larger Lastpass toolbar isnt glassy

I seem to be having a problem with the extension in Firefox 3.5b4 x86 (in Windows Vista x86_64)

The glass effect does not stretch all the way down past the tabbar. The status bar is fine, but the top portion is not.

post-294498-1243365345_thumb.jpg

Edited by azuretan

I seem to be having a problem with the extension in Firefox 3.5b4 x86 (in Windows Vista x86_64)

The glass effect does not stretch all the way down past the tabbar. The status bar is fine, but the top portion is not.

*imagesnip*

It happens with some addons... GMail Notifier is one of them, first post has a slightly bigger list.. Unfortunately I don't have the knowledge to fix the problem, I suggest disabling all addons (except All-Glass) and enabling them one by one to see what one is causing the problem, and then trying to find an alternative for that one that does work with my addon...

Really sorry!

Web Developer messes this extension

A lot of addons do, and as I said before I really can't support them... It's how the modified JS works and I don't have a clue about what to do with it...