Ad free subscriber group to be implemented

Well I mean keep the little 2 but keep it orange or make it a colour that is nice and vibrant. The brown just looks bad. If anything the Brown makes Tier 2 look below Tier 1.

Just saying :p

Wait till you see the badge, oh and all high level staff have dark colors ;)

Edit: Rob beat me to it :p

Well I mean keep the little 2 but keep it orange or make it a colour that is nice and vibrant. The brown just looks bad. If anything the Brown makes Tier 2 look below Tier 1.

Just saying :p

How about the badge Corris came up with:

Overlordofinterwebs.png

The third tier will be introduced at $100 a year where participants will be known as "Neowin Queens" because King has already been taken ;)

:p

The third tier will be introduced at $100 a year where participants will be known as "Neowin Queens" because King has already been taken ;)

When will this be available? Can I send you an advanced cheque?

The three tiers should instead be,

Subscriber Basic

Subscriber Premium

Subscriber Ultimate

Shouldnt there be a clear distinction of the 2 tiers? I'd hate to be paying more for the same recognition as the lower tier.

So it is seen as more elite? Even though I'm a subscriber AND am opiong to view the adverts, I'm of a lower tier?

The colour looks crap (you see what I did there :p ) but I will sign up for definitely.

As Rob and Neobond said, wait 'till you see the badge before you judge ;)

Yeah I will but I was just commenting on the colour...I might love the badge :p who knows!

we need t3h leakage!

I cannot, in good conscious, support Neowin this way. I'd much rather pay for unlimited PM storage and an increased upload limit. :ermm:

Any ETA on those badges, like in the next few seconds? :whistle: :laugh:

This is about time. I remember posting about this months back to the usual backlash of "it will never work" and "there is no need for it". Glad to see those people have been silenced.

I'll sign up no doubt, hope the badge looks cool. (Y)

Good job Neowin on listening to the member's feedback. I see no need to upgrade though as I do not find the ads intrusive at all but I like the fact that there is another option available.

Neowin Start Edition (3 posts allowed in a space of 1 minute)

Neowin Home Basic (Our Current Subscribers)

Neowin Home Premium (The new one)

Neowin Ultimate (The future version which says you can have sex with Neobond every year ;))

Neowin Ultimate (The future version which says you can have sex with Neobond every year ;))

Airfare and transportation covered for Ultimate? Are they redeemable Ultimate Extras? :p

That made me laugh! :laugh:

Buttt, most of the members of Neowin are males... how would Steve benefit from people signing up to Neowin Ultimate? :p