Ad free subscriber group to be implemented

Both tiers also have their own private forum as well as the support forum that can be accessed by members.

That's all well and good, but do we really need another Forum 168? What's going to be in it, full frontal nudity? :devil:

That's all well and good, but do we really need another Forum 168? What's going to be in it, full frontal nudity? :devil:

You're not looking hard enough. :p

No.

It's a minor adjustment. For double the current subscription price + $2 USD, its not significant of a change to implement.

Goes with the trend..

Member = 1 mb (i think)

Subscriber = 2 mb

Subscriber2 = 3 mb

Edited by Akuma

It's a minor adjustment. For double the current subscription price + $2 USD, its not significant of a change to implement.

Goes with the trend..

Member = 1 mb (i think)

Subscriber = 2 mb

Subscriber2 = 3 mb

I have 3.95mb Upload Space for Attachments.

I'm a bit confused about the gallery and would like some clarification. Basically, once the galleries are active, all images uploaded to the gallery will have to moderator approved first?

im so upgrading :)

I think we should have some funny banners to replace the adverts just for subscribers to thaty tier etc. Or better yet an option to have some subscribers sites advertised at say an extra $5 a month or something like that. As again these would only be visable to subscribers etc

here is mine

Attachment space used 0bytes of 3.95MB

You have used 14.38MB of global upload space.

and i sadly i never been staff. however i want to be since i am on the site for about 9- 10 hours a day lol.

here is mine

Attachment space used 0bytes of 3.95MB

and i sadly i never been staff. however i want to be since i am on the site for about 9- 10 hours a day lol.

Just like me! you see I think it has something to do with being a sub when the forum was switched over a year or so back or further back or I could be talking nonsense...lets go with nonsense.

i might do the new sub. Though i just paid my resub in December so im not that far into it. i do not really care much about the ads removal i just enjoy being able to support Neowin. I feel at home here being that i spend a lot of time on the site however, knowing that i can just browse without worry of ads is nice (i am always a bit frightened of ads anymore since they are a large conduit for virus infection)

Just like me! you see I think it has something to do with being a sub when the forum was switched over a year or so back or further back or I could be talking nonsense...lets go with nonsense.

I have 3.95MB too if that helps :)

:(

Tier 1

Enhanced Service & Blog

This package allows you to blog, offers extended topic/post editing, boosts PM storage to 200 messages, removes flood control, raises the upload limit for attachments to 2mb, includes a support forum and your online status is updated with a shiny badge.

:(

Why the sad face? This package is a great deal for the money, and should be here very soon

Where do I sign up? :D
would love to upgrade, can you give us details abut how we go about doing so when its been added?

+100 to what they said, I also want to sign up.