Who will be the first Subscriber

Show us the badge! :laugh:

Gonna have to sign up to see it!... except ours will still be red :p

Besides no ads, are there a few other perks to tier 2? And will tier 2 subscription be automated soon? I definately do want to upgrade but it might be a bit because of finances... :(

Well I'm sure that IPB doesn't support upgrading from an active Subscription to another? You'd lose whatever time you have left on your current subscription if you did it yourself (I think) It's not worth the risk and Redmak can add a year onto your current sub when he does it manually. Just PM him when you've paid (via Paypal or whatever) with the details of your payment.

The easiest way is to pay ?20 and then send the details of the payment to Redmak, so he can confirm payment. I guess PayPal would be the easiest?

Subscription paid.

Hey saw you are the first Thanks! :D So do you now have ad free as well as being on Staff?

congrats warwagon! :D

Ok, I have a question .. I just renewed my current subscription like a week ago, what is the price for the upgrade?

Hey saw you are the first Thanks! :D So do you now have ad free as well as being on Staff?

Nope now i'm back to seeing ads, but i'm blocking them. (But its ok because i'm paying)

congrats warwagon! :D

Ok, I have a question .. I just renewed my current subscription like a week ago, what is the price for the upgrade?

It's €20 for an additional year without ads (for the duration of Tier 1 & 2). So for €30 you'd be getting almost 2 years ad free (a bonus for current subscribers as a way of saying thanks).

This only applies to current subscribers who have an active subscription older than yesterday!

Checked AdminCP and the address associated with subscriptions for paypal is subscribe@neowin.net. Remember to include your membername!