Who will be the first Subscriber

how did you guys upgrade your sub? I have pm'd redmak a few times but havent recieved any repsonse.....should i be sending the money then pm'ing him?

how did you guys upgrade your sub? I have pm'd redmak a few times but havent recieved any repsonse.....should i be sending the money then pm'ing him?

I just went into the subscriptions section and selected the subscription I wanted and paid for it. However, I went from a non-paying account. I'm not sure what the procedure is for a tier 1 subscriber to upgrade to tier 2 though.

Follow This

Tier2 baby :)

Was real easy, paypal was instant....waited for my normal Tier1 account to expire (did today) paid logged back in and boom Tier2.

Love the no ad stuff!!!

• 2 weeks later...

not being a downer, but im not a fan of this update, :/ its a bit like doing a donation high score for me, :/

downs me a bit that i can't afford upgrade, so im less'donor' (as a 14yrold i don't got lot cash ;) )

Edited by Matan Mates

• 2 weeks later...

I'm more than willing to upgrade, if they let me change my username from Vegetunks to Husker8489. :D