Who will be the first Subscriber

<Snipped - Persephone>

neowin is a 'news' site with 224,000+ members.

it costs a LOT of money to keep this site going, the point isnt as much to get rid of the ads, its a bonus for supporting the site.

Edited by Persephone

<Snipped - Persephone>

<-Here is the point______________________________________________________________You are here->

Edited by Persephone

<Snipped - Persephone>

If you log on one day and find Neowin is not there anymore then we know the adblockers have won.

Edited by Persephone

it might just be taking him this long to make sure that the payments are correct for each exchange rate. i hope that it cool that the rate changes every day and its going to be different. hopefully i will get mine today :D its worrying me that i paid and nothing is happening

Good stuff. I had to say that's a pretty shiny badge. I would want one if I didn't have an MVC *hugs MVC badge* :D

Lets trade! :laugh:

Are there any particular dates on when we get to be subscriber2? Cause I requested this a couple of days back and already transfered the money yesterday, but I have yet to receive a reply from redmak?

Are there any particular dates on when we get to be subscriber2? Cause I requested this a couple of days back and already transfered the money yesterday, but I have yet to receive a reply from redmak?

He's probably got quite a few people to go through.

He's probably got quite a few people to go through.

Exactly, I didn't think it would be this popular :)

I will handle all requests this weekend

Request just sent :)

Forgot to include my username in the paypal email tho :o So Redmak that would be me if you get it :)

Forgot to include my username in the paypal email tho :o So Redmak that would be me if you get it :)

It would be best to send Redmak another message saying "The message you just received from was from me. My username is Anarkii" or something similar.

Redmak can't just guess :p He may have had a few messages without usernames today, you never know :)

Redmak can't just guess :p He may have had a few messages without usernames today, you never know :)

That is correct :p

I sent him the details of the paypal receipt that included the transaction ID. And my full name is included in my sig for verification ;D Hopefully that will be enough :)

First name starts with a C, right?

I sent him the details of the paypal receipt that included the transaction ID. And my full name is included in my sig for verification ;D Hopefully that will be enough :)

Got it :)

Thanks guys for the replies. It was no biggy and now that I read my previous post it might have sounded harsher than it was meant to be, I was just wondering when we get the new tier ^_^.