Who will be the first Subscriber

Now if only Redmak would come out of hiding and get to work...

(I've paid and sent him the necessary details.)

I'll make you nice fellas a deal!

I'll upgrade to Subscriber2 if you guys let me change my username and/or reset my warning level to 0%. I'm getting kinda sick of looking at an 80% thats going to take a few years to clear not to mention my VERY outdated online avatar.

Hehe, I await your reply with great anticipation.

Good luck with that :rolleyes:

Radish?

Just Sent in my payment for he T2 subscription, with conversion rates, it went to 27.77 USD instead of 26 like the page says.

the Dollar lost $1.77 since then :(

Someone's using Adblock :shifty:

The ads at the top and bottom of the forum, and all the ads on the front page ;)

I don't get ads either and technically I don't use an ad blocker as the firewall at work blocks them, so it's not my doing :p but to be honest at home I hardly notice them (apart from the occasional ad that opens pop up over the front page) they are very unobtrusive. Still I might consider getting a Tier 2 subscription to support Neowin, but depend how expensive it is here, with the failing Aussie dollar the price is probably gonna be fairly high... nah the price is fine, I'm happy with that...just need to fix my PayPal account first :p

Edited by Xerxes

Finally details... Payment sent so lets see how long it takes for me to be in ad-free bliss!

So if I my subscription expires in july, and I upgrade to T2 subscription for 20euros, I still have to renew in july? Or does this include another year of subsciption?

So if I my subscription expires in july, and I upgrade to T2 subscription for 20euros, I still have to renew in july? Or does this include another year of subsciption?
You paid ?10 for your current subscription, which hasn't run out yet.

You can choose to pay an additional ?20 for the upgrade to No Ads.

We will, at no extra cost to you, enable "Ad free" for remaining duration of your current ?10 subscriptionon, and adadditional yearar "No Ads" on top.

<:>:)

One last question, if I pay 30Euro, I get 2 years, which would expire 2011?

Seriously, I can't explain it any clearer than I have. Maybe just wait until your current sub runs out or something?

If you are a subscriber, and you buy the new package, you will get the year of the new package AS WELL AS the remaining time left on your current sub. i.e: if I have 6 months left on my sub, and I buy the new package, I will have one and a half years of the new package. (Y)

Any idea when the current subscribers will be upgraded? *taps foot*

When Redmak has confirmed payment and it will be effective from that date, so you won't lose any days waiting.

Think I'll wait until the subscription page is updated or my sub runs out, sending PMs and manual paying is just too much of a hassle :p
Same for me, and the only benefit I'd have is about 1 extra, I can handle the ads for an extra month :p

Was beginning to wonder if anyone had remembered to feed Redmak lol

Thanks for keeping us updated Neobond!

He's made a runner with our monies! :p