Windows 7 Build 7077 Due Today/Tonight

Still nothing... :no:

Look into my eyes, Solor & Co...

You want to leak 7077 x64 now. You want to leak 7077 x64 now. You want to leak 7077 x64 now.

hypnosmilie.gif

Hell ya :)

That is good. Since it had a major regression and apps that use Themida do not work!

What is Themida?

What is Themida?

I'll answer my own question. :D

Found this: Themida is a software protection product designed to prevent software from being "cracked" and uses encryption

But: Unfortunately, Themida is highly used by virus writers, keylogger writers, etc., to conceal their malware.

So, all in all no one can actually be absolutely certain that when Themida is detected it is malware or a legit product.

some possible interesting news from wzor:

winmain_win7rc branch:

7077.0.090404-1255 - official RC Escrow build. - search for in torrents.

7078.0.090406-1758

actual build in winmain_win7rc branch:

7079.0.090407-1902

maybe we might see 7079 leak and maybe it might be the build they use for RC1 and rename it to 7000

I higly doubt that since 7000 was the beta...

I higly doubt that since 7000 was the beta...

Think you meant 7100...NOT 7000...

Sorry OnyX that was not for you :) it was for PurpleHaze420...o wait, ...hehe his nick explains why he mixed that high...i mena up...:)

Still nothing... :no:

Look into my eyes, Solor & Co...

You want to leak 7077 x64 now. You want to leak 7077 x64 now. You want to leak 7077 x64 now.

hypnosmilie.gif

first of all, i dont have _anything_ an im just a messanger. I personly want x64 as well, i have absolutly nothing to use for x86. So yeh im sure "someone" holds it back on purpos. Stupid x86 versions, almost always gets out first... Cant people just buy new computers? hey its 2009! (sorry all with intel atom),

first of all, i dont have _anything_ an im just a messanger. I personly want x64 as well, i have absolutly nothing to use for x86. So yeh im sure "someone" holds it back on purpos. Stupid x86 versions, almost always gets out first... Cant people just buy new computers? hey its 2009! (sorry all with intel atom),

Um, for what reason do most people NEED 64bit for? I'd say your in the minority. I use 32bit and 2gb of RAM. Don't need anymore!

Um, for what reason do most people NEED 64bit for? I'd say your in the minority. I use 32bit and 2gb of RAM. Don't need anymore!

I have 4gb+grapihc card 1gb+soundcard+nic with ram so yeh. i do NEED 64bit or im geting like 2.5gb of usuable ram. And its never about _needing_ its about wanting and if you can afford it.

from wzor

Microsoft Windows 7 Build 7077.0.090404-1255 is it RC Escrow.

7079.0.090407-1902 - actual build in winmain_win7rc branch.

Announcement: Very soon, Steve Balmer will come to Russia, why?

1Gb sound card?

A 4Gb graphics card I'd believe, but a 1Gb sound card?

naah :) wrote in haste... 4gb of ram, 1gb of vram, 64mb of xram, 64mb of nic ram.

What do yaa think Solor about what Wzor says ?? within a week we have anoher build s to test ?

Well they are making new builds and testers wll certanly get new build, however if public (us) will i have no idea. Testers gets new builds every few days, and they get leaked what? every ~2weeks? so im not optimistic.

Well, 7077 has been a great success on my media center - plays back media and detects hardware just like Vista didn't.

I'm now holding off downloading any more builds until the actual RC is done - but Microsoft have done very well with this build.

Well they are making new builds and testers wll certanly get new build, however if public (us) will i have no idea. Testers gets new builds every few days, and they get leaked what? every ~2weeks? so im not optimistic.

Thanks Solor for the answer ...I mean within a week we probably have a new build 7088-7092...

eventually however is not good enough, ill would rather know it WONT come, so i can calm down and stop searching for it, then this current situation when noone knows anything. Ofc eventually it will come, if not this build them some other, or if not sooner when we will see public rc in a month! Bigest problem however is not not knowing, not not geting. Maybe someone from TAP will decide to leak it during weekend. Or maybe mirrcle will happen and sukouka will decide to share x64 as well. But there is way to many maybes for me and im kinda control freak, i need to know and plan everything. ;(

I was expecting 64 last night and it didnt happen, so went to bed expecting to see a load of posts on the leak in the morning, sadly there is nothing..

I might update my HTPC laptop with this build (from vista sp1). I'm just concerned my Creative X-FI 5.1 USB audio is not supported. Anyone knows about that?

I might update my HTPC laptop with this build (from vista sp1). I'm just concerned my Creative X-FI 5.1 USB audio is not supported. Anyone knows about that?

Daniel_K makes XFI drivers :p he wuld be your best bet or use Creatives Beta drivers through windows update but i wouldn't recommend that :p

I gotta say I find the constant ... uhmmm... how can I put it... whining? Is that the right word? The constant whining about the x64 version being leaked out... I mean, it's not like you can't install the x86 version and be happy you've got something to play with instead of the constant stream of moans and groans about the x64 version.

I mean really, when is enough enough? :)

I seriously doubt that the overwhelming majority of people that have more than 4GB of RAM actually put it to use on a regular basis, or even near that. I have 8GB in my quad box here and I consistently show ~7GB of usage (and that ain't Superfetch, kids, it's real usage doing 3D rendering and a few other tasks) so I can actually say I can and do put 8GB to use on a seriously consistent basis.

But I mean... come on with the whining about x64, will ya? I've been a proponent of x64 versions of Windows since Windows Server 2003 x64 first appeared (meaning months before it was even a beta) and then into XP Professional x64 Edition (not XP Professional 64-Bit Edition which is the Itanium one) and I've been running x64 versions ever since, but even I'm running 7077 x86 on this quad presently because I can and a dual boot never hurt anything as long as you do it right. :)

Seriously... when will it end? When it's out you'll be screaming for the next build, when that leaks in x86 form you'll start this crap all over again, all the way through RTM... get 7077 x86 and roll with it. All this for an OS that none of us is really supposed to be using at this point in time and I'm a registered beta tester with Microsoft going on 24 years now and even I don't get the daily stuff which is basically what 7077 is, leaked.

And I'll tell you the original source wasn't anybody in Russia either... none of the leaks have been, they're just funneled through people that are too scared to drop 'em on torrents, but the Ruskies could care less.

'Nuff typed.