Longhorn Transformation Pack

I installed it but it doesn't change the 'about windows' screen and the desktop theme. I installed once more in safe mode but it's not working..please help me...

I installed it but it doesn't change the 'about windows' screen and the desktop theme. I installed once more in safe mode but it's not working..please help me...

Do you insert Windows XP CD or setup XP from HD?

Windows X,.... what happend if i install this pack in my WindowsXP professional edition in SPANISH.... this pack work or my os was destroid.

THK.

PD: Excellent work men, very pretty.

windows X would it be possible for you to change the colour of the text in the log off and shut down dialogs from white to the loaghorn dark blue colour..it seems to be unreadable..

post-34-1051637039.jpg

R3zZo, I'll try with My MUI and report the result...Nooooo!!! I don't use to use XP Thai. It makes me sick!

elite_graphix, It's out of my hand to do it. I don't know where to change it.

Any chance in the next version of adding the option of only installing a certain thing..

ie: say for example just installing the start button and the screensaver or just the bootscreen only..

ummm... a custom install (was the words I was looking for) lol

Installl some parts which not concept for Transformation Pack. If you use only patch or some stuffs, it couldn't call real Longhorn patch.

neowin spam filters tech critic (with the - in the middle)

so copy and past the link into the address bar, and change the _ between the words tech & critic with a -

hope this helps any confusion. ;)