Windows 7 7106 x86 & x64 leaked

pharaohes is language are extinct.

Arabic is there Local language

the pic is just a joke

It is a joke, but the language is Arabic. The ancient written form of the Arabic language, Hieroglyphics (which is what that is), is dead. The language itself is alive and well.

It is a joke, but the language is Arabic. The ancient written form of the Arabic language, Hieroglyphics (which is what that is), is dead. The language itself is alive and well.

1) Hieroglyphs ARE NOT the ancient form of the Arabic language :p Hieroglyphs are ideograms (!= alphabet) used by ancient Egyptians while Arabic is a semitic alphabetical script derived from the Aramaic Nabataean alphabet which has nothing to do with Ancient Egypt.

2) Modern Egypt uses the Arabic alphabet along with a dialect of the Arabic language.

3) In the previous screenshot the user obviously changed the font to some Hieroglyphs font

1) Hieroglyphs ARE NOT the ancient form of the Arabic language :p Hieroglyphs are ideograms (!= alphabet) used by ancient Egyptians while Arabic is a semitic alphabetical script derived from the Aramaic Nabataean alphabet which has nothing to do with Ancient Egypt.

2) Modern Egypt uses the Arabic alphabet along with a dialect of the Arabic language.

3) In the previous screenshot the user obviously changed the font to some Hieroglyphs font

Agreed on all three points. Though a bit of clarification, "Hieroglyphs are ideograms (!= alphabet) used by ancient Egyptians". This is 100% true. Though they spoke Arabic primarily and earlier, Aramaic. Which was my point. I just didn't structure my response properly, I suppose.

Agreed on all three points. Though a bit of clarification, "Hieroglyphs are ideograms (!= alphabet) used by ancient Egyptians". This is 100% true. Though they spoke Arabic primarily and earlier, Aramaic. Which was my point. I just didn't structure my response properly, I suppose.

Lol at all these 'Windows 7' threads.

Agreed on all three points. Though a bit of clarification, "Hieroglyphs are ideograms (!= alphabet) used by ancient Egyptians". This is 100% true. Though they spoke Arabic primarily and earlier, Aramaic.

The ancient egyptians? No they didn't. :p

Wow.. still on that screenshot? it was obviously a joke. Hey guys this is from Egypt! Check out the nonsense font that resembles hieroglyphics and oh don't forget the sand dunes in the background! That just makes it more believable. :laugh:

What wallpaper is that?

http://www.thevista.ru/files/images/gallery/7106/04.jpg

and... why does the date say 12.4.09? lolol

Look at the figures on the bridge pillars, it's from somewhere in China.

Seems like there's another non english leak. I had this screenshot from a friend of mine from Egypt.

I think I'm gonna try this one, this language is more intuitive than chinese.

Hieroglyphs? Most absurd fake I've seen so far :rofl:

Egyptians use Egyptian Arabic.

Anyway, I'll try the x64 one as a separate install. Let's see if my Japanese helps me decode it :laugh:

Wow no English language pack yet? Sigh...

You could give this a shot... Softpedia download. This is for beta, but I am sure they are fully compatible for RC as well.

I don't see the point in going through all the hassle of installing a language pack when the English 7106 leak should be out within the next two days. It is worth the wait by all means.