Windows 7 7106 x86 & x64 leaked

There's one out now that's in Russian and English. It says run lang.reg after installation. I think I might give it a try. ^^

yeah, and it's only x86 for now. hope to see the real thing soon.

yeah, and it's only x86 for now. hope to see the real thing soon.
Yeah, but I need x86. ^^ I'll tell you all what it's like if I install this. Yes, IF.

I don't get all the fuss... 7077 = 7105, that's just the point where they splitted the branch. RC branch will continue towards delivering a more-or-less stable RC while the RTM branch will continue to go to RTM.

So, 7016 is just one, maybe two builds later. It's not worth all the langpack trouble at all.

I completely agree, I'd rather wait for the english version, or just wait until the next proper release.. Changing language packs and stuff, not my thing..

Regards,

Atari

I completely agree, I'd rather wait for the english version, or just wait until the next proper release.. Changing language packs and stuff, not my thing..

Regards,

Atari

As would I, but my computer...I want the latest stuff on it. I dunno why, but I just have to have the latest builds. I know, that sounds terribly geeky. S:

i wouldnt download that x86 version thats out now; the russian english one.

i'm not too sure its legit.

of course it isn't, and neither is any leaked build since or before beta build :p

so english x86 is out now but will you be able to install 7100 RC over 7106 if you do a few tweaks where it doesn't check your build number, also is 7106 a further developed version then 7100RC? or have they already stopped development on the RC build which will release to the public, will it be like 7077?

The question is if the 7106 build is beyond RC or not. Hopefully it is.

what do you mean "beyond" RC? what version of 7 will be deemed the public RC build then?

Come on, it's just a few builds away from 7077 (technically speaking), I doubt there's any changes right? If there are, I bet it's no big deal.

It WILL be a big deal if they fix the internet bug which is causing many of us to bug out to 7000 after a few days fighting lost internet in 7022, 7048, 7057 and 7077.

The english version is being uploaded by the admin of Djforum right now :D. So, it'll be available for downloading soon.

Sounds like good news, just what everyone is waiting for. :p

Maybe the media center bugs will be fixed in Build 7106, I love media center, but it is a tad too choppy for me even with the nVidia pre-release drivers for x64.

If you're losing internet connectivity it maybe because of the Realtek Driver downloaded via Windows Update, caused a lot of problems for me.