X-Men Origins - Wolverine - WOW - 10/10

Hi everyone,

I would like to spread the word out about the new X-MEN movie that I just saw at the cinema to all the X-MEN fans out there.

I think this movie totally rocks! It is just awesome and I enjoyed every moment of it. I really liked the movie and I am trying to find something that I disliked but there is nothing! The movie is simply great.

I literally enjoyed every second of the movie. If you are an X-MEN fan, this is something you gotta see. You just have to see it! It is packed with action but not just that, the whole story is just great.

So please, if you like good movies go to the cinema to see it and help the industry make more great movies such as this.

Before the movie started there was a trailer of the new Transformers movie too and it looks like this is gonna be a good movie too.

I spent $AU16.50 for a ticket and it is well worth it. I am not just saying this (why would I?), I truly liked this movie.

My rating is 10/10. There are no negatives. It is all good! Well done!! Truly awesome!

Has anyone else seen it? What are your thoughts?

Yeah it rocks..just came back from it just now. Not a fan of Wolverine, but I liked the movie nevertheless

Wow, this is the first positive thing I've read about this. You sure you don't work for Fox?

I've read enough reviews that I'm not going to see this steaming pile. Adamantium bullets? Really? Christ.

If this movie is a 10, then what are Taxi Driver, Goodfellas, Fight Club, Seven, Pulp Fiction, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly and Apocalypse Now?

It's a sad thing that nowadays all people look for in movies are explosions and meaningless suspense-sequences.

This movie is not a 10, it's not even a 6.

@ kylejn... It's made to appeal the masses. It wasn't that bad either don't let yourself get biased by reviewers... IMO if you're a X-men fan, it's worth watching :)

The movie was okay, but they completely changed a tonne of the estabilished mythos surrounding Wolverine. For example:

Vibranium is the meteorite that fell to earth in Africa, not Adamantium which was man made.

There are a tonne of others, I'll let you all find them and post them.

I agree, the ending is sad but isn't that wolverine's story? I prefer if it didn't end the way it did but it is connected to the rest of the X-MEN movies and his Wolverine's personality, why he is the way he is.

In relation to my rating, this is just my opinion, I guess I am not a true critic/reviewer and don't know what to look for. I just really enjoyed the movie and the other three X-MEN films are just as great. I love X-MEN series...I have to admit, I didn't know about Vibranium and Adamantium. I know about X-MEN but not Wolverine's story.

And to be honest, Wolverine is my least favorite character and the only reason I went and saw it is because it is an X-MEN :)

To respond to the poster that mentioned whether I worked for Fox....Hehe that is hilarious. The only reason I encourage people to go and see it is because it is the right thing to do, especially if you are a fan.

My only questions are; How was Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool? And, was there enough Deadpool in the movie? Honestly, that is the only character I am 100% stoked to see in this movie. Sure, he is a minor character; but did they make him at least memorable?

I agree, the ending is sad but isn't that wolverine's story? I prefer if it didn't end the way it did but it is connected to the rest of the X-MEN movies and his Wolverine's personality, why he is the way he is.

In relation to my rating, this is just my opinion, I guess I am not a true critic/reviewer and don't know what to look for. I just really enjoyed the movie and the other three X-MEN films are just as great. I love X-MEN series...I have to admit, I didn't know about Vibranium and Adamantium. I know about X-MEN but not Wolverine's story.

And to be honest, Wolverine is my least favorite character and the only reason I went and saw it is because it is an X-MEN :)

To respond to the poster that mentioned whether I worked for Fox....Hehe that is hilarious. The only reason I encourage people to go and see it is because it is the right thing to do, especially if you are a fan.

False ! they chopped the story line up so much it did make since

False ! they chopped the story line up so much it did make since

Wrong again it did make sense it all comes from the comic series Called Origin which was a short series only 6 issues it was not really connected to the X-Men story Line it was only done to explain the history behind Wolverine "Weapon X" since his actual origins were never entirely revealed since he did not remember when he finally joined the X-Men team.

Wrong again it did make sense it all comes from the comic series Called Origin which was a short series only 6 issues it was not really connected to the X-Men story Line it was only done to explain the history behind Wolverine "Weapon X" since his actual origins were never entirely revealed since he did not remember when he finally joined the X-Men team.

They screwed over the source material really badly, go back and read it again...and see my previous post!

They screwed over the source material really badly, go back and read it again...and see my previous post!

well yeah they did have some facts that were not in sync like as you pointed in your last post but come on its Hollywood they screw everything but only True Fans of X-Men Notice the Small stuff well maybe not small to them, but for new fans this was a good movie for them to understand Wolverines background.

7.5/10

Edited by THEHAWKs

@ kylejn... It's made to appeal the masses. It wasn't that bad either don't let yourself get biased by reviewers... IMO if you're a X-men fan, it's worth watching :)

Well, I liked the first two X-Men movies, but the third one made me want to rip my eyes out. Just god awful.

Well, I liked the first two X-Men movies, but the third one made me want to rip my eyes out. Just god awful.

For Hollywood the Marvell World is way to complicated so they try a simplified version of it so everyone can enjoy which i hate if they did any Marvell movie right the run time of the movies would be to long and you would see 6 or more sequels which most actors would never sign up to do.

I saw it 2 months ago, and decided it was good enough to go to the movies, fwiw its 2x better on screen

Liar. WP got leaked 1 month ago.

At least sabertooth doesn't look retarded (unlike in the xmen movies).

Other than that... meh. It goes from boring to mildly entertaining and back a few times, with some weird wtf moments in between

I was so letdown by the movie. There were no big set pieces, the storyline was boring, and it just wasn't that fun to watch.

2/5

I just got back from seeing it. I'd say maybe 7/10. It was a good movie and really worth going to see. It's just not a great movie.