X-Men Origins - Wolverine - WOW - 10/10

This is not fair!! I feel betrayed! :(

As soon as the credits started rolling, I was, "you can say the first one at the exit door" :(

What secret ending? :( I only watched until the credits started rolling. Because of this stunt, I downgrade my rating to 7/8.

Tell me the alternative ending please.

If this movie is a 10, then what are Taxi Driver, Goodfellas, Fight Club, Seven, Pulp Fiction, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly and Apocalypse Now?

Uhhhh, completely different movies? Movies are much about emotion, there's a point where ratings are really up the the viewers own taste. Anyway, I still haven't seen Wolverine so it may even be a 0 for me.

the OP reminds me of how excited i was after each new Ninja Turtles movie. oh man, i thought they were the best movies EVAR. i'd come home w/ all my friends and we'd immediately start playing ninja turtles in the backyard.

the only difference is that he came home and posted on Neowin. c'mon, the movie cant be THAT good. 10/10?

This is not fair!! I feel betrayed! :(

As soon as the credits started rolling, I was, "you can say the first one at the exit door" :(

What secret ending? :( I only watched until the credits started rolling. Because of this stunt, I downgrade my rating to 7/8.

Tell me the alternative ending please.

Theres multiple endings

I am an "older" Wolverine fan, I pretty much stopped reading anything with him around 1990 if not a bit earlier, I still own the original 4 issue mini series comics from the early 80's, so I was going on what I know of Wolverine based on that and pretty much before 1990 ish. So based on that, this movie definitely butchered what I knew to be his story, but perhaps things had changed in the comics after that, which is very well a possibility.

With that said, I have come to expect nothing all to serious from the marvel movies themselves, they need to make them appeal to a wider audience as much as possible, so I can say the movie is entertaining. Not great, not horrible.

I saw this yesterday and I really did love it! Although I have to say the CGI work on wolverines metal claws were appalling, they looked so fake.

I saw the ending where the general gets called for questioning.

I saw this yesterday and I really did love it! Although I have to say the CGI work on wolverines metal claws were appalling, they looked so fake.

I saw the ending where the general gets called for questioning.

They looked really fake when he was staring at his reflection in the mirror, other than that I never really noticed.

@ kylejn... It's made to appeal the masses. It wasn't that bad either don't let yourself get biased by reviewers... IMO if you're a X-men fan, it's worth watching :)

that's the thing, how do you like this movie if you are a wolverine fan?

i thought it was garbage at best. Only people i can see liking this movie are people who don't really care or know about wolverine as the comic book character, but even then i thought the story was garbage.

They looked really fake when he was staring at his reflection in the mirror, other than that I never really noticed.

Yea, thats were I noticed it mainly when looking in the mirrors in the barn. But I dunno I guess since I saw that part in the rest of the movie they got more emphasized for me.

I saw it yesterday,and i give it a 5/5,it?s not so bad,but it could had been better,the end is very strange,the stuff they did with deadpool,making him a super mutant for me was just wrong(i read a lot of comics).....

that's the thing, how do you like this movie if you are a wolverine fan?

i thought it was garbage at best. Only people i can see liking this movie are people who don't really care or know about wolverine as the comic book character, but even then i thought the story was garbage.

I don't presume to be an authority but I didn't think it was absurdly far from the mark, like say Transformers was. I understand the feeling though. What did they get so wrong in the film?

I found it damn Good. 9/10 for sure.

This was the best of all the x men movies so far..... great battles and storyline...

I couldn't wait to see this movie, dragged my girlfriend along on Saturday for a viewing. I have to say I was disappointed. Not by the story, acting or even ending, but the effects. Now we have all heard of the Workprint version of this which has been making its way around the net and I've seen a glimpse and I have to say that they just didnt put the effort in.

The only scene which I thought was good was the helicopter scene but the rest of the effects, Gambit, the final scene etc I thought were awful. The scene where Wolverine is hacking away at a stairwell to get Gambit to fall was laughable. I did actually laugh out loud to that.

I felt the story was rushed, the actors underused and the effects dreadful. In a twist, my girlfriend who wasn't too keen on the idea loved it and I came out feeling let down.

Do it again, put more thought into the effects (whats the deal with Wolverine's claws which there are 3, hacking at a sink and cutting it once?!), make it rated R (he has claws, let him hack away).

5/10

are you kidding me? this movie sucked, it was drawn out, some of the graphics were horrible, (i.e the first fight scene with hugh and liev, jackman getting hit by the semi looked so effin cheesy.) i think this would of been better if it got the go ahead for an R rating. I am disappointed to say the least.

p.s. not to mention almost every person whole they showed dead like will i am, had his spine ripped out, and his shirt doesn't have a hold in it? i know he can disappear and re-appear and not to show a hole in the shirt after? wack. c+ at best.

Random collection of words have no meaning

Random collection of words have no meaning

How is that a random collection of words with no meaning? He told you exactly what he didn't like about it. Seems like they have meaning to me?

This movie was OK at best.

Saying that this movie deserved a 10/10 is just sad.

The special effects were, for lack of a better word, ass.

Gambit destroying stuff in the alley was cool but the rest of the CGI/effects were **** poor.

How is that a random collection of words with no meaning? He told you exactly what he didn't like about it. Seems like they have meaning to me?
p.s. not to mention almost every person whole they showed dead like will i am, had his spine ripped out, and his shirt doesn't have a hold in it?

OMG, It's full of Random